zoom's zooming againZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old September 14th 05, 10:25 AM
Ric

SNIP
Why do you feel it necessary to police usenet. While you were wasting your
time moaning at me you could be catching those *******s down at the mall
parking in handicapped spaces.

Old September 16th 05, 01:23 AM

Back to the original subject of this thread. A notation from the EIC
of the awful news nutworks in todays edition he claims to be a
occaisional MU-2 jockey.Sounds like the time they had an airshow at
Winterhaven, Florida. An Extra 260 taxied past and mooz started yakking
to the announcer that he had many hours in the Extra. Over the PA the
announcer said "we have a person up here that CLAIMS to have flown the
Extra 260".

Frank M.Hitlaw
Jakarta,Indonesia

Old September 16th 05, 02:30 AM
Roger

On 13 Sep 2005 14:18:41 -0700, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

In article , Ric says...

snip

That statement like many statements I gave to the news media are edited.I talked
with quite a few media people during the first few days after the accident and
they only use a small portion of what you say.

Couple years ago ago I was interviewd by three network afilliate
stations. One interview ran over 20 minutes. The other two were about
10 minutes or so each. Out of all that I had about 15 seconds on one
and two quick flashes on the other. One only quoted me.

It gets edited a *lot*

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

Cheers

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old September 16th 05, 04:10 AM

Hey Chuck,

I thought he might look at a picture of one occasionally. Lately my
favorite was the seven part TEST flight of the Eclipse jet. He tells
how they devised a test card for the flight and writing about control
harmony, phugoids. All his normal I'm a test pilot zzoomspeak. I'll bet
he was so excited he had to write the story with one hand. I would say
he was flogging his log with the other, but in his case it was probably
more like tickling his twig. The best part was if you read the AOPA
article they were the first to fly the plane. On top of that they flew
pretty much the same profile and Eclipse refers to the AOPA article in
their press releases.Wonder how long mooz walked around the hangar with
his parachute and crash helmet.
He will never be a contender always a pretender.

Frank M.Hitlaw
Jakarta, Indonesia

Old September 27th 05, 05:31 PM
Dan Nafe

In article ,
"Juan Jimenez" wrote:

My management time was in a real airline, American Eagle.

Keyboard!
Old September 28th 05, 03:45 AM

Dan,

We operated two DHC Dash 7's and two Shorts 360's on the 129
Certificate also we had six LET 410's on the Haitian Cert. It was an
adventure of epic portions.

Frank M Hitlaw
Jakarta,Indonesia