What's on YOUR Christmas list?

Old December 15th 03, 04:37 PM
PaulaJay1

In article GE9Db.554575$Fm2.523350@attbi_s04, "Jay Honeck"
writes:

What are you hoping to find in YOUR stocking on Christmas morn?
--

I've already bought my wife a knot meter for the boat. Mothing new for the
plane. I'm still recovering from the 430 last year.

Chuck
Old December 15th 03, 04:40 PM
Michael 182

Personal Avionics (an IPod)

Michael

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Ho, ho, ho....!

Me, I'm asking Santa for a new, solid-state transponder -- which is about

as
dull as socks & underwear, but the third digit on mine keeps going wacky
once in while. I *hate* it when ATC thinks I've set my squawk code
wrong...

What are you hoping to find in YOUR stocking on Christmas morn?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Pathfinder N56993
www.AlexisParkInn.com
"Your Aviation Destination"

Old December 15th 03, 06:12 PM
Montblack

("Michael Nouak" wrote)
What are you hoping to find in YOUR stocking on Christmas morn?

Peace On Earth.

Santa's global TFR (Temporary *Fight* Restrictions)

Actualy, Santa's already got my list (request). Only one thing on it -
waiting to hear back :-)

--
Montblack
http://lumma.de/mt/archives/bart.gif

Old December 15th 03, 06:23 PM
Gene Seibel

2000 gallons of avgas.
--
Gene Seibel
Hangar 131 - http://pad39a.com/gene/plane.html

Old December 15th 03, 06:30 PM
Russell Kent

Gene Seibel wrote:

2000 gallons of avgas.

Best not hang the stocking over the fireplace... :-)

Russell Kent

Old December 15th 03, 07:17 PM
TripFarmer

Goodwill to all Men.....

Trip

In article ogjDb.548702$HS4.4170114@attbi_s01,
says...

Peace On Earth.

Oh, sure. Make the rest of us look shallow...

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old December 15th 03, 09:40 PM
Tony

2 blondes and a brunet

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.

Old December 15th 03, 10:19 PM
Greg Hopp

Santa's bringing a factory-reman carburetor for my 0-200. A
smooth-running engine, just for once, is all I ask!

Greg Hopp