Cordele Leader Board and other info..

Old May 18th 07, 02:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Cordele Leader Board and other info..

We got to 6500' in some funky wave like thermal a flatlander would
know nothing about. On with it.

As of day three.....

18M Murray, Maleady, Bojack, Hollestelle, Mackenzie, Stickle
Std Springford, Gough, Kerns, Smith, Retting, Wasness, Spitz,
Taylor
15M Pixton, Mertins, Clark, Jurado, Green, Deutsch, Linnekin,
Lineberry, Newfield, Clarke, Pate
Spt Giltner, Goddard, Ganszauge, Owens, Ruf, Lovinggood, Berry,
Larsen, Holden, McGowin, etc

Info... Day 1 --small dump task Day 2==Great Day 3 Great with
threat of a front cutting off the wx @4pm
15m--Pate Day 3 not included, guessing he is the leader, but
not sure--tight pt spread
18m-- Murray 190 pts ahead
Std-- Tight pt spread--Retting tire failed at grid time, pit
crew got him in the air/start at 3:09,home 30
mins early to beat front, cost 200 pts.
Sports--Giltner 160 pts ahead

Pilots who won a day--Murray(3), Gough(2),Smith(1), Clark(1),
Newfield(1),Giltner(2), Goddard(1), Pixton(1)

Note: Clark first day win, Newfield blew a turnpt. on day 1, no
landout as of yet.

As I read it folks, take my advice -- carry a spare tube and know all
the pieces, I had 3 left over. Wheel wobbles, but only on the ground.