A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Aviation Marketplace
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

We buy your unwanted avionics parts !

Old April 27th 13, 04:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
aeroliquidation
external usenet poster

Default We buy your unwanted avionics parts !

Aero Liquidation, Inc. based in Suwanee, GA recycles avionics and electronic parts.
If you have surplus avionics or end of life parts we will buy them from you and you
get the most out of your unwanted avionics parts.
Our recycling program is easy . Call me or contact by email to make an offer or discuss
Price and we at the purchasing department will help you.
If you have large inventory , more than 53 trailer loads our representative will go onsite to review
and make payment prior to taking possession and loading. We will pay the shipping and also insure your material.
Please call on 770-932-9915 or email me to discuss weight and volume of material.
We buy in any quantity. We will send a shipping label or arrange pick up . You will receive a check 24 hours after Aero Liquidation receives the parts.
Old January 13th 14, 06:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
[email protected]
external usenet poster

El sábado, 27 de abril de 2013 10:29:18 UTC-5, aeroliquidation escribió:
Aero Liquidation, Inc. based in Suwanee, GA recycles avionics and electronic parts.

If you have surplus avionics or end of life parts we will buy them from you and you

Our recycling program is easy . Call me or contact by email to make an offer or discuss

If you have large inventory , more than 53 trailer loads our representative will go onsite to review

and make payment prior to taking possession and loading. We will pay the shipping and also insure your material.

Please call on 770-932-9915 or email me to discuss weight and volume of material.

We buy in any quantity. We will send a shipping label or arrange pick up .. You will receive a check 24 hours after Aero Liquidation receives the parts.

Old January 13th 14, 06:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
[email protected]
external usenet poster

El sábado, 27 de abril de 2013 10:29:18 UTC-5, aeroliquidation escribió:

We buy in any quantity. We will send a shipping label or arrange pick up .. You will receive a check 24 hours after Aero Liquidation receives the parts.