Mad cow in Washington?

Old December 24th 03, 12:45 PM
noname

Default Mad cow in Washington?

I heard there is a mad cow in Washington. Is it GWB or who?

Old December 24th 03, 02:06 PM
tscottme

noname wrote in message
I heard there is a mad cow in Washington. Is it GWB or who?

Most people just call her Senator from New York.

--

Scott
--------

Old December 24th 03, 07:03 PM
Orval Fairbairn

In article ,
noname wrote:

I heard there is a mad cow in Washington. Is it GWB or who?

It is already pandemic in:

Dept. of Homeland Security
Transportation Security Administration
Secret Service
Internal Revenue Service
US Senate
US House of Representatives
National Science Foundation
NASA
NSA
NSC
CIA
FBI
Old December 25th 03, 03:09 AM
Steve Hix

In article

,
Orval Fairbairn wrote:

In article ,
noname wrote:

I heard there is a mad cow in Washington. Is it GWB or who?

It is already pandemic in:

Dept. of Homeland Security
Transportation Security Administration
Secret Service
Internal Revenue Service
US Senate
US House of Representatives
National Science Foundation
NASA
NSA
NSC
CIA
FBI

The cow in question, however, resided in Washington state.
Old December 25th 03, 03:26 AM
Orval Fairbairn

In article
,
Steve Hix wrote:

In article

,
Orval Fairbairn wrote:

In article ,
noname wrote:

I heard there is a mad cow in Washington. Is it GWB or who?

It is already pandemic in:

Dept. of Homeland Security
Transportation Security Administration
Secret Service
Internal Revenue Service
US Senate
US House of Representatives
National Science Foundation
NASA
NSA
NSC
CIA
FBI

The cow in question, however, resided in Washington state.

But the above are the ones we REALLY should be concerned about!
Old December 25th 03, 11:11 AM
noname

B2431 wrote:

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Shouldn't it be U.S. Air Force, retarded?

Old December 25th 03, 02:43 PM
Andrew Chaplin

noname wrote:

B2431 wrote:

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Shouldn't it be U.S. Air Force, retarded?

Probably not, nothing seems to be holding him back.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO
Old December 25th 03, 02:47 PM
George Z. Bush

Steve Hix wrote:
In article

,
Orval Fairbairn wrote:

In article ,
noname wrote:

I heard there is a mad cow in Washington. Is it GWB or who?

It is already pandemic in:

Dept. of Homeland Security
Transportation Security Administration
Secret Service
Internal Revenue Service
US Senate
US House of Representatives
National Science Foundation
NASA
NSA
NSC
CIA
FBI

The cow in question, however, resided in Washington state.

I don't understand why the press is making such a big to-do about the thing.
From what I have heard, there have only been some 139 cases in human beings in
the entire world. That's 139 out of some 3 billions......you have a far better
chance of being struck by lightning or winning four lotteries within the same
year than you have of contracting that thing.

Maybe it was just a slow news day and they needed something to fill the on-air
minutes.

George Z.

Old December 25th 03, 03:06 PM
Bob McKellar

"George Z. Bush" wrote:

Steve Hix wrote:
In article

,
Orval Fairbairn wrote:

In article ,
noname wrote:

I heard there is a mad cow in Washington. Is it GWB or who?

It is already pandemic in:

Dept. of Homeland Security
Transportation Security Administration
Secret Service
Internal Revenue Service
US Senate
US House of Representatives
National Science Foundation
NASA
NSA
NSC
CIA
FBI

The cow in question, however, resided in Washington state.

I don't understand why the press is making such a big to-do about the thing.
From what I have heard, there have only been some 139 cases in human beings in
the entire world. That's 139 out of some 3 billions......you have a far better
chance of being struck by lightning or winning four lotteries within the same
year than you have of contracting that thing.

Maybe it was just a slow news day and they needed something to fill the on-air
minutes.

George Z.

You will also notice that some of the countries all upset about the possibility of
MCD also have very high smoking rates and are unconcerned about that!

Bob McKellar