The day of Infamy: The attack on the USS Liberty

Old February 26th 04, 03:35 AM
Julious Cesar

(B2431) wrote:
Much lower, genius. The people who took Christ to the Romans were a few Jews
who took a dislike to Christ (another Jew) The vast majority of Jews had never
heard of the Christ. Most who knew of him had no problems. I don't know many
Kiafus had on his side, but it was probably les than a couple dozen.

Learn Christ's word or He will not know you when you die.

But, what would happen when people read the book of John 7 ?

Do not you see all the arguments of the Jews against the movie Passion ?
Old February 29th 04, 02:11 AM
Julious Cesar

B2431,

Did you run out of arguments ?

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=2166
http://natallwest.com/docs/lg/Passion(CO)lg.gif
Old February 29th 04, 02:23 AM
B2431

(Julious Cesar)
Date: 2/28/2004 8:11 PM Central Standard Time
B2431,

Did you run out of arguments ?

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=2166
http://natallwest.com/docs/lg/Passion(CO)lg.gif

No, I just don't feel like arguing with Nazi scum like you.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old February 29th 04, 11:16 PM
Julious Cesar

Julious Cesar
Date: 2/28/2004 8:11 PM Central Standard Time
B2431,

Did you run out of arguments ?

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=2166
http://natallwest.com/docs/lg/Passion(CO)lg.gif

No, I just don't feel like arguing with Nazi scum like you.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I think you just run out of arguments.

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=2254

To be a real Christian is to consider that the jewish belief that
Jesus was not the Son of God is wrong.

So, the Christian and the Jewish religions are in a mutual
contradiction. Before WWII, Christianity was a very anti-semitic
religion.
Old February 29th 04, 11:20 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Julious Cesar" wrote in message
om...
Julious Cesar
Date: 2/28/2004 8:11 PM Central Standard Time
B2431,

Did you run out of arguments ?

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=2166
http://natallwest.com/docs/lg/Passion(CO)lg.gif

No, I just don't feel like arguing with Nazi scum like you.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I think you just run out of arguments.

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=2254

To be a real Christian is to consider that the jewish belief that
Jesus was not the Son of God is wrong.

So, the Christian and the Jewish religions are in a mutual
contradiction. Before WWII, Christianity was a very anti-semitic
religion.

Jews have gone about their business unmolested in america since 1650. There
was the rise of racism and anti-semitism in at the turn of the 20th century,
just like the rest of the World, but we don't act like Europe. The church
of darwin was at it's peak and hated of one another was everywhere.

Old February 29th 04, 11:46 PM
Christopher Morton

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 15:20:53 -0800, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

"Julious Cesar" wrote in message
. com...
Julious Cesar
Date: 2/28/2004 8:11 PM Central Standard Time
[...]

Only in America did Jews have the capability to make it physically
dangerous to persecute them.

--
More blood for oil... in my name!
Old March 1st 04, 12:26 AM
Tarver Engineering

wrote:

"Julious Cesar" wrote in message
. com...
Julious Cesar
Date: 2/28/2004 8:11 PM Central Standard Time
[...]

No, the Jews rolled up when the English invaded New York. It is there that
the first record of Old Europe's outrage at seeing Jews going about the
business is publicly recorded. Jew lovers and Yankee doddle Dandees were
the favorite slanders the English threw at the Colonials.