!! HELP GAMERS CHOICE

Old September 2nd 04, 11:58 PM
Dave

Default !! HELP GAMERS CHOICE

http://itsmyidea.com/gamerschoice/

Hi, Im Dave Taylor, I am 35 years old . Let me tell u a bit about myself first. I served in the Marine Corp USMC during the gulf war and got out when my 4 years was up later started work for Timewarner Cable and S&L communications here in North carolina as a Computer technician .I was doing really good but in the corporate world u get stepped on sometimes .So i left my job to open my own business . This i though was not going to be too hard , but it was . The banks here really didnt care about my credit for the loan i was gonna need , but they did care if i had collateral and all i owned was my motorcycle and car .I didnt own any real estate or bonds .So i couldnt get the 10,000 I needed to open with .I couldnt understand it because my bike is worth 5000 and my car is worth 3500 so i thought that would be enough .But they would not accept these items as collateral. So i was stuck between a rock and a hardshell .Ive been running this business out of my house but not to busy because of no store front to work in . I setup my website and a few pictures to give people the idea and setting i want for the business .Computers is all i know and this is what i have to do for my profession .Ive been messing with puters since i was 11 years old so im a bit oldschool and have watched things come and go on the puter side of things . Ive taken a second job flipping burgers because it has been hard on my family and to keep my bills paid .Gosh i hate working in fastfood Never did this before. So i have now turned to the internet to ask the people over the net to help .Yes ive tried some other organizations to ask for loans and grants but they will take a while to get some places have been about alot of talk but no action . I want to now just ask the people over the internet just for honest help .Please visit my site A donation of $1.00 $5, $10 or what ever amount u would like to donate from my website . I will keep u all posted on where we are financially on the discussion board on the website . I know this is gonna take a while but im not gonna give up I will do this , I will make this happen the smile back and know that There are people willing to help u .You just have to ask in the right places Yes i am a real and new business owner struggling to make a differrence .Thankyou all .

Or send donations to

Dave Taylor
3647 richlands highway
jacksonville Nc. 28540

Rememeber i dont care if its just $1.00 $5, $10, or anything will help or lead towards me getting the rent money ,
and parts i need to get a store front opened .

rent $1000 a month for building all the rest will go towards parts and other additionals needed to maintain .

Id like to say Thankyou all again and Please visit my website .

Please email to friends if u can for a good cause . .

http://itsmyidea.com/gamerschoice/
Old September 3rd 04, 12:35 AM
Richard Brooks

Dave wrote:
http://itsmyidea.com/gamerschoice/

Hi, Im Dave Taylor, I am 35 years old . Let me tell u a bit about
myself first. I served in the Marine Corp USMC during the gulf war
and got out when my 4 years was up later started work for Timewarner
Cable and S&L communications here in North carolina as a Computer
technician

[tonnage snipped]

Try some Web page design.

Richard.

Old September 3rd 04, 04:48 PM
John Mullen

"Richard Brooks" wrote in message
Dave wrote:
http://itsmyidea.com/gamerschoice/

Hi, Im Dave Taylor, I am 35 years old . Let me tell u a bit about
myself first. I served in the Marine Corp USMC during the gulf war
and got out when my 4 years was up later started work for Timewarner
Cable and S&L communications here in North carolina as a Computer
technician

[tonnage snipped]

Try some Web page design.

Goodness yes. ISWYM. Why do people still think big animations are good?
Getting someone literate to speel-chock it might be good too.

John

!!HELP GAMERS CHOICE Dave Home Built 0 September 2nd 04 11:57 PM
FA: Service manuals: Your choice out of about 500 Thomas P. Gootee Aviation Marketplace 0 January 24th 04 08:50 PM
Choice of Paint for use over Copper foil Antennas Charlie Precourt Home Built 1 December 2nd 03 03:51 AM
Detroit: choice of IFR airports? Mike & Janet Larke Instrument Flight Rules 3 October 18th 03 02:02 PM
Corky's engine choice Corky Scott Home Built 39 August 8th 03 04:29 AM