Merry holiday season present for you 'mericans

Old December 27th 09, 07:04 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.arts.poetry.comments,misc.news.internet.discuss
Mark

Default Merry holiday season present for you 'mericans

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 01:47:58 -0500, Ejucaided Redneck wrote:

Thomas Armagost wrote:
Ejucaided Redneck wrote:

They passed a gift for the insurance industry

Bone up, bonehead.

**** off, ****head.

Health care reform without a public option is a sham.

Health care "reform" that requires _everyone_ to become patrons of the
insurance industry is a travesty.

Now I find that Prozac makes me a fairly pleasant individual.
I take a measly 600mg lithium however I'm usually pretty "up",
but that's more a state I developed after years of conditioning.
In other words, LOL, misery.

Its really less about how we got this way, and more
about who we're going to become, a spirochete rapidly
spreading across the world, causing people to act bipolar.

Fortunately I don't have to take prescription meds.
You know, clean livin', non smoker, non drinker.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
Old December 27th 09, 07:22 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.arts.poetry.comments,misc.news.internet.discuss
Gezellig

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 13:04:41 -0500, Mark wrote:

Now I find that Prozac makes me a fairly pleasant individual.
I take a measly 600mg lithium however I'm usually pretty "up",
but that's more a state I developed after years of conditioning.
In other words, LOL, misery.

WTF?

Its really less about how we got this way, and more
about who we're going to become, a spirochete rapidly
spreading across the world, causing people to act bipolar.

WTF?

Fortunately I don't have to take prescription meds.
You know, clean livin', non smoker, non drinker.

Liar, fraud, assclown, yeah, that's it.

--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.

Cupcake, King of Siam and turbojet pilot, don't forget.

And much much more including wealthy beyond anything you can imagine.

Can't rub two nickels together.

My website http://www.hosanna1.com/

Nice.

*LOL*
Old December 28th 09, 04:19 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.arts.poetry.comments,misc.news.internet.discuss
G&tSP

Thomas Armagost wrote:
* *Ejucaided Redneck wrote:

[...]

How come you like Afghan hounds but not Afghan people?

Old December 28th 09, 06:47 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.arts.poetry.comments,misc.news.internet.discuss
Mark

Thomas Armagost wrote:
* *Ejucaided Redneck wrote:

[...]

Muhammed was a camel ****ing warlord that couldn't
get along with his own family. Islam is an ignorant
knock-off religion of Christianity. Go build a plane
out of Elmer's glue, and hit 20k ft. Merry Christmas
rag head.