Air Force One seen by BA pilot

Old December 6th 03, 03:18 AM
Big John

Bob

These are part of a proposal I put together right after 9/11(well
before any committees were selected and started their delibertations).

I'll go back and start through the system and see what I can find on
the subject and who said what and why..

As an aside, I'm also pursuing the proposal that ball point pens be
banned from the cabin..I demonstrated to my Representative that I
could take one and kill an individual faster then is possible with
nail clippers or a pen knife.

Tnx for the info.

Big John

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 13:39:49 GMT, Robert Moore
wrote:

Big John wrote

All of the things I would propose, together would stop any
action in cabin on the part of terroriests I believe?

John, all of these things have been proposed and discussed at
length by various committees of the ALPA and FAA for as far
back as hijackings have occured. Despite the fact that I was
never an ALPA member (against my religion), ALPA has probably
done more for aircarrier safety than has the FAA. Those pilots
really are concerned about their own butts.

Bob Moore

Old December 8th 03, 05:33 AM
Big John

Bob

Naw, read close. Johns my good buddy.

He also votes to cancel Miss Jackson-Lee's votes G

Big John

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 23:01:52 -0500, "Bob Chilcoat"
wrote:

You killed your Representative with a ball point pen?! Way to go!