The Seven Levels of Aviation (not for the humor-impaired)

Old February 16th 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Tony

Default The Seven Levels of Aviation (not for the humor-impaired)

What about level 3.14159, for the pilot who flies in circles? Or
2.718, for natural pilots (I know many of you will get it), or even 1,
2, 3, 5, 7, 11, . . . (prime pilots, of course).

I'd better take my meds now.

On Feb 15, 6:25 pm, Jim Logajan wrote:
C J Campbell wrote: The Seven Levels of Aviation (Satire) (and with apologies to Ken
Rockwell, the Seven Levels of Photographers)

Master: Level 7 (the highest level)

You missed one. Fortunately I've done a lot of programming in "C" where
array indices begin at zero so there is still a place for this level:

Not yet flying: Level 0 (the lowest level)

By the way, did you know that there are also Seven Levels of Baiting a
Fishing Line? The levels a

Master: Level 7 (the highest level)

The Master Baiter has a vision, with one hand on ....

Er - nevermind!

Old February 16th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Jose

What about level 3.14159, for the pilot who flies in circles? Or
2.718, for natural pilots (I know many of you will get it), or even 1,
2, 3, 5, 7, 11, . . . (prime pilots, of course).

For those who are also A&Ps, there is 0.57721...

Ok, I'll go back in my corner.

Jose
--
Humans are pack animals. Above all things, they have a deep need to
follow something, be it a leader, a creed, or a mob. Whosoever fully
Old February 16th 07, 01:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Tony

My previously mentioned meds are affecting my mind. What does Euler's
constant have to do with A&P's?

Old February 16th 07, 01:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Little Endian

What about level 3.14159, for the pilot who flies in circles? Or

That's an irrational pilot too. And if you ever studied Algebraic
Number Theory this pilot is also a transcedental pilot

Old February 16th 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Tony

I overlooked those observations. Your irrational label works for some
of the posters here. Only you and I, however, will assume the
trancendental cloak.

Nice call.

Old February 16th 07, 02:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Don Tuite

On 15 Feb 2007 17:35:23 -0800, "Tony" wrote:

My previously mentioned meds are affecting my mind. What does Euler's
constant have to do with A&P's?

Say it out loud. (in German)

Don
Old February 16th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Jose

My previously mentioned meds are affecting my mind. What does Euler's
constant have to do with A&P's?

Well, don't A&Ps use Eule?

Jose
Old February 16th 07, 03:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Tony

OK, I get that, but I used his equations for examing (I think) end
loaded beam collapse at one time in my career.

I have a lot of respect for Jose, but somehow saying Euler (in Engish
we say 'Oiler' -- how is it pronounced in German -- Aircraft
mechanic?) I would have put a degree or two too subtle for him.

Maybe not.

I'll have another bit of meds ( Scotch would be the Rx) over rocks and
try to think of a clever reply.

Old February 16th 07, 08:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Jim Macklin

Snow and ice, we all need a vacation. Besides, skiplanes
need snow.

I can't talk like Yoda, I'm a Zen Master not a Jedi Master!

"Al G" wrote in message
news |
| "Jim Macklin" wrote
in message
| news | As a Zen Master Aviator, I make the weather change to
suit
| me.
|
| And lately snow suits you. Why backwards do then not
talk?

Old February 16th 07, 01:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Tony

This is a stretch, but in Rome would we be cleared to land on Runway
XXX?

And here's a thought: would a Roman pilot consider a runway marked X
as closed or oriented with a magnetic heading of C degrees?

Enough about numbers -- we're celebrating Black History Month here,
it's time to go integrate.

wrote:

On 15 Feb 2007 17:35:23 -0800, "Tony" wrote:

My previously mentioned meds are affecting my mind. What does Euler's
constant have to do with A&P's?

Say it out loud. (in German)

Don- Hide quoted text -

Some Military and Aviation Humor Al Camp Aviation Photos 1 February 15th 07 12:54 PM
IGC - approved levels for some.... Stan Kochanowski Soaring 1 March 18th 05 01:47 PM
Impaired Pilots Jay Honeck Piloting 25 October 6th 04 11:25 PM
A Little Aviation Humor Chuck Piloting 5 January 15th 04 03:49 PM