Clearance into inactive restricted areas

Old April 25th 07, 06:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Default Clearance into inactive restricted areas

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Erik writes:

So, everyone is stupid ...

No. People who are consistently abusive, relying on personal attacks
as their primary (or only) method of debate, are usually stupid. They
are this way online because their inhibitions are partially lost; in
real life they are more circumspect but this aspect of their
personalities nevertheless remains and will manifest under stress.
Stupidity seems to engender mean behavior, or perhaps stupidity
deprives people of ways to overcome or evolve beyond such behavior.

Mean people are vexations to the spirit. I try to avoid them. Stupid
people can be trying but are not in themselves obnoxious, unless they
are also mean.

As long as I CAN STILL FLY AIRPLANES IN REAL LIFE AND NOT IN MY MOM'S
BASEMENT.

I hope your next medical goes well.

Wow, I may use this as my sig line..

Bertie

Old April 25th 07, 06:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Maxwell writes:

Well apparently your last one didn't!

I've never had an aviation medical.

We know.

Bertie
Old April 27th 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Crash Lander writes:

I wonder if Microsoft would in fact suggest that their flight
simulator is truly a fair representation of flying a real a/c. I'm
betting they'd very quickly decline to admit that.

I'd expect them to vigorously deny that it is, mainly for liability
purposes, irrespective of whether or not it is truly a useful
simulator.

It isn't a simulaotr, it';s a game, fjukktard.

Bertie
Old April 27th 07, 05:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Crash Lander writes:

I wonder if Microsoft would in fact suggest that their flight simulator
is
truly a fair representation of flying a real a/c. I'm betting they'd very
quickly decline to admit that.

I'd expect them to vigorously deny that it is, mainly for liability
purposes,
irrespective of whether or not it is truly a useful simulator.

I'm sure they will check with you before the make an official statement.

Old April 29th 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Erik writes:

Heh. Yeah, right. So you've never done either, huh. That sucks.

Only for those who are interested in such things.

I've never skied, either, but since I'm not interested in skiing, I
don't care.

Do one of them before you die. You'll really regret it if you don't.

No, I won't.

If you're so interested in aviation, put your money where your mouth
is, not your foot where your mouth is.

I don't have any money.

I thought you were telling us about how accurate and realistic MSFS
is.

It is much more realistic and accurate than many self-proclaimed Real
Pilots here seem willing to admit. It's hardly a perfect simulation.
Then again, it doesn't have to be.

If you aren't interested in actual aviation, there are TONS of
sim ngs around. You can find them right next to the AD&D ngs.

Since it's a simulation of aviation, why can't I just participate in
the aviation newsgroups?

Simulation newsgroups tend to concentrate on the details of the
simulation, not on the details of the environment beind simulated.
I'm not interested in talking about paint schemes or scenery packs or
the ideal characteristics of a gaming machine.

Nervous, not scared.

Same thing.

So what you're italicstrying/italics to say is that you're
totally not nervous about airplanes, you're highly interested in
flying, you totally don't care about sex, and you have no interest in
anything that doesn't have to do with reality, or just the bits that
you want and not the good with the bad, just simulation where you can
take it or leave it and nothing goes any way but your way.

Essentially, yes.

Sounds like you're highly experienced with spankin the monkey to me.

I don't know what that means.

A pre-pubescent kid posing as an internet loser. Or perhaps an
internet loser that's actually an adult virgin. Either one of those
suck.

Or just someone with whom you disagree, and whom you feel the need to
denigrate in order to create the impression that his opinions are
objectively less valid than yours.

Get off the computer, don't you have chores to do?

No. Are you interested in discussing aviation?

You certainly aren';t, you fjukkwit.

Bertie