Russian Air Show: (see 0/1 file): ZHUKOVSKY.pps (00/10)

Old April 20th 07, 03:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Square Wheels

Default Russian Air Show: (see 0/1 file): ZHUKOVSKY.pps (00/10)

I hope this is new for the group.

PowerPoint files have been posted here before, and that's how
this.

Extracting the images is too tedious, and the result is usually a
poorer quality and a higher byte-count.

But I think it's well worth the download; some amazing photos to
be had.

Enjoy!

SW
2-Dimensional pilot
`````````````````````````````````````````
Old April 20th 07, 03:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clem[_2_]

I hope this is new for the group.

PowerPoint files have been posted here before, and that's how
this.

Extracting the images is too tedious, and the result is usually a
poorer quality and a higher byte-count.

But I think it's well worth the download; some amazing photos to
be had.

Enjoy!

Super slideshow but I can hear no sound.
Was that PPS made with or without sound?

TIA

Clem
Old April 20th 07, 07:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
§qu@re Wheels[_2_]

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig, Clem
did state:

Super slideshow but I can hear no sound.
Was that PPS made with or without sound?

No sound as far as I can tell...

What would have been really cool would have been an audio file of the
sound of each aircraft pictured.

BUT !! We take whatever we can get!

Glad ya liked it, Clem!

--
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face
is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and

-- Teddy Roosevelt, April 10, 1899

Old April 21st 07, 04:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
The Old Bloke[_4_]

Excellent! Thank you.

Doug