Volkslogger for sale - located NW USA

Old September 16th 04, 03:18 AM
Jim Phoenix

Default Volkslogger for sale - located NW USA

Volkslogger, immediately available. Just back from Garrecht
Ingenieurgesellschaft after installation of a new analog board and EMI
filters to fix the interference problem on 123.5 that is common on older
loggers. New condition, includes cables, 110VAC to 12VDC power supply,
custom wiring diagrams, VL manual and OEM version of Stre-Pla software
included. Calibrated Feb 04, good until Feb 06.

$600, free shipping in the US, but will ship anywhere in the universe DHL
goes.

I had to buy a new one ($900) halfway through Region 8 because it interfered
on 123.5 and that was the designated contest frequency. Lucky for me Richard
Pfiffner (Craggy Aero for those not in the know) was flying in the Region 8
and just happened to have a new one in his mobile inventory. Now that's what
I call marketing.

Jim

or (253) 863-1059

Old September 16th 04, 03:26 AM
Jim Phoenix

Also - after a rest-day full or re-wiring, troubleshooting and hair-pulling,
I finally deduced it was definitely the Volkslogger causing the interference
problem. Richard lent me the new one to install and confirm my deduction and
then kindly took the old one right there at the contest, shipped it to
Germany and handled the repair and return - that's what I call after-sales
service. I've not always enjoyed that level of service from every supplier
I've dealt with, only a select few. He's in the good guy column in my
supplier listing.

Jim

Old September 17th 04, 02:24 AM
Jim Phoenix