Parhelia Pilots

Old January 15th 05, 10:31 AM
Quilljar

Default Parhelia Pilots

A couple of us are suggesting that those who use the Matrox Parhelia with
either two or three screens might like to congregate on
rec.aviation.simulators to exchange information and tips. This is a
newsgroup that has been getting very quiet recently and we hope to jerk it
back into life. We thought that talking about free or very cheap alternative
flight sims might also be a good idea.

--
Quilljar Matrox
see http://client.webshots.com/album/194691959rhDQFi

Old January 15th 05, 11:00 AM
Talon

Greetings Quilljar,

I'm here. I can't off much in the free or cheap alternative flightsims but
I'll post what I can.

Paul

Old January 15th 05, 06:30 PM
Dallas

"Quilljar"
This is a
newsgroup that has been getting very quiet recently and we hope to jerk it
back into life.

Or you could get Speedbyrd to come back and make a few comments... that'll
spice things up. :-)

Dallas

Old January 15th 05, 07:18 PM
Don Parker

Dallas wrote:

Or you could get Speedbyrd to come back and make a few comments...
that'll spice things up. :-)

Good grief Charlie Brown - I'd almost forgotten the infamous Speedturd!!!
d:-))

Old January 15th 05, 07:24 PM
Quilljar

Or you could get Speedbyrd to come back and make a few comments...
that'll spice things up. :-)

Dallas

Oh -- my -- God !
I would have to sharpen up my filter system again!

Old January 15th 05, 07:25 PM
Dallas

"Don Parker"
Good grief Charlie Brown - I'd almost forgotten the infamous Speedturd!!!

A name that will live in infamy!

Dallas

Old January 15th 05, 08:24 PM
Quilljar

A name that will live in infamy!

Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it infamy.

Old January 15th 05, 08:46 PM
Don Parker

Quilljar wrote:
A name that will live in infamy!

Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it infamy.

And probably for good reason old boy!
d:-))

Old January 16th 05, 12:51 AM
boB

Quilljar wrote:
A couple of us are suggesting that those who use the Matrox Parhelia with
either two or three screens might like to congregate on
rec.aviation.simulators to exchange information and tips. This is a
newsgroup that has been getting very quiet recently and we hope to jerk it
back into life. We thought that talking about free or very cheap alternative
flight sims might also be a good idea.

Well, I for one am very glad you pointed us to the news group. It is
causing my checkbook to flap around every time I say MATROX.

A question.

I currently have a Ti4200 128 and I cannot do without my second screen
now. Either for un-docked panels or surfing around. I have a 19" CRT
for the primary monitor and a 17" flatscreen as the second monitor.

Will adding another 17" flatscreen, so the 19" is in the middle and the
two 17" monitors are on each side work, or will I need 3 monitors of the
same size?

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Old January 16th 05, 01:40 AM
Carl Frisk

Having finally totally forgotten about Speedbyrd I could sleep at nights. Now I'll never sleep again

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.