Boredom at the FSS

Old October 10th 05, 06:55 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Lynne" wrote in message
oups.com...

I misread what you wrote. For some reason, I thought this was a
briefing I did on November 1, 1989. It was one of my last at the Eau
Claire facility.

Do you remember all your briefings?

EAU FSS was staffed by seven in November 1989, they were all male.

Old October 10th 05, 07:17 PM
Jim Burns

Ah the 80's.... 5 on 1... that indeed would be memorable.
Jim

Old October 10th 05, 07:19 PM
Jim Burns

7 on 1 would be traumatizing

Old October 10th 05, 09:03 PM
Lynne

So wrong you are. I can tell you of at least one other female who also
worked with me when the facility was closed down.

I am done with this argument because it's pointless. Mr. McNicoll, you
are not as wise as you think you are. You talk as if you are THE
authority on ATC issues, but I have seen many posts from you with
inaccurate or incomplete data.

Lynne

Old October 10th 05, 09:14 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Lynne" wrote in message
ups.com...

So wrong you are. I can tell you of at least one other female who also
worked with me when the facility was closed down.

You can provide another name but you can't show that either of you worked at
EAU FSS when the facility was closed.

I am done with this argument because it's pointless.

You are done because you have no argument.

Mr. McNicoll, you are not as wise as you think you are.

Actually, I'm exactly as wise as I think I am.

You talk as if you are THE authority on ATC issues, but I have seen many
posts from you with inaccurate or incomplete data.

Cite them.

Old October 10th 05, 09:54 PM
Matt Whiting

Lynne wrote:

Jim Burns wrote:

I don't know if she was bored, wanted feedback, or if this was an
uncontrollable habit of hers, but it was definitely entertaining. Then she
ended the briefing by telling me "you have a good flight, HUN.!" That's a
first.

Jim

I feel somewhat "busted," because that briefer was ME the best I can
tell!

I heard a lot of insecurity in your voice, so I wanted to be sure I
took it slow, and you understand what I was saying. Ya know?

You forgot Hon. :-)

Matt
Old October 11th 05, 01:18 AM
DaveB

On 10 Oct 2005 13:03:06 -0700, "Lynne" wrote:

So wrong you are. I can tell you of at least one other female who also
worked with me when the facility was closed down.

I am done with this argument because it's pointless. Mr. McNicoll, you
are not as wise as you think you are. You talk as if you are THE
authority on ATC issues, but I have seen many posts from you with
inaccurate or incomplete data.

Lynne

I like a combination briefing and phone sex, seems to get my motor
running so to speak.

Regards

Daveb