Depression after Washing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 6th 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning

Default Depression after Washing

On Jul 5, 3:58 pm, More_Flaps wrote:

Why did your push-pull test not detect it? I prefer to give a shake
and feel the nature of surface response.

That's why I have a push-pull test now. Didn't do it until
after I flew that airplane and took it apart after I got it here.
Found a lot of other stuff, too: lower strut attach bolts with no
nuts, and backing out of their holes; cracks in lots of places; scary
stuff galore. The owner trucked it away. In pieces.

Dan