FAA to allow pilots with depression to fly

Old April 2nd 10, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default FAA to allow pilots with depression to fly

As long as they take their meds:

http://us.cnn.com/2010/TRAVEL/04/02/...ion/index.html
Old April 2nd 10, 09:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Apr 2, 3:09*pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
As long as they take their meds:

http://us.cnn.com/2010/TRAVEL/04/02/...ion/index.html

Interesting article Mxsmanic.

---
Mark
Old April 2nd 10, 09:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Apr 2, 3:29*pm, Mark wrote:
On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 21:09:05 +0200, Mxsmanic wrote:
As long as they take their meds:

http://us.cnn.com/2010/TRAVEL/04/02/...ion/index.html

I'm not depressed.

I have Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Yes, very non-empathaticly strange and covert,
so much so, that the NPD has managed to fool
themselves too, as they live a dysfunctional cycling
life, all the while seeing themselves as VICTIMS of
most circumstances while in reality they are usually
PREDATORS.

Hard to detect? Not to the trained eye. /I/ can sniff
one out a mile away. The easiest tell, they are always
takers and only give to manipulate further events.

If there's a rattle on the end of
their tail, they're a rattlesnake.

It's an exact science. Read my latest
post to see the "mechanics" of narcissism. My point
is, its VERY EASY to diagnose someone as BIPOLAR
who has a narcissistic personality disorder, because,
they actually cycle up and down between euphoria and
depression, all the while operating part time in "left field".

Psychology is like any discipline. If you study something
long enough you see things others don't. For instance,
I can tell you the difference between actual art and
kitsch, or whether a snake is poisonous or not. Same
goes for narcissism. It's like spotting if someone is
gay or not. You can usually figure it out pretty quick.

Look for the limp writs.

duh
--
Mark LLC - LLC limits my liability so I can say w/ever I ****ing want
My websitehttp://www.hosanna1.com/www.myspace.com/gayincarolina

Not a bad forgery, Weffrey. I actually approve of this
with the exception of the 2 lies you inserted, ie,
"I have narcissistic personality disorder" and
"my websitehttp://www.hosanna1...(bull****)..."

All the intelligent observations are my own words.

I realize this is why you're obsessed with me. You've
actually read volumes of my original writings, and it
intrigues you to be this close to genius. For instance,
you are a consciousless psychopath, who cannot
actually connect with adults on a sincere level, and
the one emotion which best describes, and yes,
tortures you, is ... envy.

Therefore you seek empowerment over others with
a simple trick that anyone can master in 30 minutes,
which is obtaining directions in how to hide your IP
so you can forge posts, and then with no regard or
respect to the other people in these groups, you
display your on screen masturbation. It's textbook
Weffrey.

When your obsession for me seems to be dying
down, then I wind you back up like a little clown,
and make you dance for a few more days, as you
con yourself into thinking you are gaining status.

Ha ha, meanwhile, no one is reading your posts,
but rather, like me, out flying planes, or boating,
or taking ladies to nice restaurants.

Too bad for you you're failing at real estate.
It's because people see thru the act.

---
Mark

Old April 2nd 10, 10:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Apr 2, 4:58*pm, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:

The felonies has been committed.
--
JB - Fukknut

The felonies "has" been committed?

This is how I know there is more than one Jeffrey.

You're the one who's use of the English language shows
that most likely you never graduated from high school, and
sure as hell aren't smart enough to pass flight school.

Carry on, dummy.

---
Mark