My Latest Adventure

Old April 2nd 10, 08:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Rev. Diva Schematic

Default My Latest Adventure

On 02/04/2010 20:31, Mark wrote:
On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 20:19:24 +0100, Rev. Diva Schematic wrote:

On 02/04/2010 20:01, Mark wrote:

I don't care if you are a girl.

Bah, not another bisexual.

But since you are, Did I mention how beautiful all my new porcelin
crowns look? Yeah, just like Hollywood. I'm convinced my new white
smile is playing a part in keeping my new 15 year old girlfriend
mesmerized. Or maybe it's just all this enthusiastic confident energy
I'm exuding. What young beauty wouldn't **** a tall, muscular, rich
pilot-musician.

Why do you repeat the same stuff over and over? It's boring. Also,
contradictory.

Hell, if I was a beautiful young girl, I'd let me... **** me.

That's what your hand is for.

Speaking of ****ing- Hey go **** yourself. LOL! No one else will.
Ha ha ha ha ha.

Mr Schematic begs to differ.

Ha, ha. Damn, I'm so much better than you.

You have a strange superiority complex for someone called 'Mark' who
copy-pastes posts onto Usenet. I suggest you're a 30st, confined-to-bed
sort.

Mark, rich handsome genius

Genius? Cite.

*NOT A pedo**** LIKE U*

Pedo****?
Mr Schematic is 9 years old than me. I wonder if you have looked up the
definition of paedophilia? ****ing a 15-year-old would be that, and
statutory rape in the USA if I am not mistaken.

*GO STRAIGHT TO HELL*

Raghead pedofukk.

I'm a muslim too?
Man alive. You are a troll of many inconsistencies. Too boring to fight
someone who uses all the trollisms. Good luck with your teeth. *plonk*
Old April 2nd 10, 09:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

On 02/04/2010 20:01, Mark wrote:

[...]

Typical raghead Mohammed loving coward.

Ran away.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
Old April 2nd 10, 11:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Dr. LoBotomy

On 02/04/2010 20:01, Mark wrote:

[...]

No, she just has a strong gag reflex. So you say you're a pedophile.
That's odd that you'd admit to it.
Old April 3rd 10, 02:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Steve Thompson

On Fri, Apr 02, 2010 at 08:19:24PM +0100, Rev. Diva Schematic wrote:
On 02/04/2010 20:01, Mark wrote:

I don't care if you are a girl.

Bah, not another bisexual.

But since you are, Did I mention how beautiful all my new porcelin
crowns look? Yeah, just like Hollywood. I'm convinced my new white
smile is playing a part in keeping my new 15 year old girlfriend
mesmerized. Or maybe it's just all this enthusiastic confident energy
I'm exuding. What young beauty wouldn't **** a tall, muscular, rich
pilot-musician.

Why do you repeat the same stuff over and over? It's boring. Also,
contradictory.

It's just a choice he's made to regurgitate prescriptivist/revisionist
trash until someone whacks him over the head with a clue-by-four.

Hell, if I was a beautiful young girl, I'd let me... **** me.

That's what your hand is for.

Speaking of ****ing- Hey go **** yourself. LOL! No one else will.
Ha ha ha ha ha.

Mr Schematic begs to differ.

Ha, ha. Damn, I'm so much better than you.

You have a strange superiority complex for someone called 'Mark' who
copy-pastes posts onto Usenet. I suggest you're a 30st, confined-to-bed
sort.

I'd say he's a dashing drug-warrior exceeding his natural station in
life with a non-sanctioned excursion into reality, for which he is
ill-equipped. It is likely that what he dimly apprehends from reality
is the sort of thing that disturbs his simplistic anthropocentric view
of the world.

Mark, rich handsome genius

Genius? Cite.

*NOT A pedo**** LIKE U*

Pedo****?
Mr Schematic is 9 years old than me. I wonder if you have looked up the
definition of paedophilia? ****ing a 15-year-old would be that, and
statutory rape in the USA if I am not mistaken.

He's just trying to shake something loose, or at least pretending to
pretend that his junk English is relevant against the desperate shadow
backdrop of personality he cannot control.

Regards,

Steve

--
Proud supporter of the "Let's Make English A Right-To-Left Language
Campaign". Just for fun, and because it's better than legalizing pot.

Old April 3rd 10, 07:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

On 02/04/2010 20:01, Mark wrote:

[...]

Fradulence doesn't work for me. Conscience, my favorite science
Old April 3rd 10, 07:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

On 02/04/2010 20:01, Mark wrote:

[...]

Doesn't work like that and I know from my work at MIT on the Jupiter
speech synthesis engines.

Excuse me, lunch waits.

Grilled rattler with beans, and a big cold glass
of cougar milk. Cactus thorn for a tooth pick
Old April 3rd 10, 07:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Dr. LoBotomy

On 02/04/2010 20:01, Mark wrote:

[...]

Well that's a non-sequitur. But you admitted in a previous post that
you had sex with a 15 year old girl. If you're over 17 that makes you
a rapist and a pederast in most states. It's just strange that you
would admit to that in an open forum like this.
Old April 3rd 10, 07:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
thunderhoof

On Apr 2, 3:01*pm, Mark wrote:
On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 18:54:25 +0100, Rev. Diva Schematic wrote:
On 02/04/2010 16:51, Mark wrote:
On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 09:22:25 +0100, Rev. Diva Schematic wrote:

On 02/04/2010 00:12, Mark wrote:
On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 21:27:36 +0100, Rev. Diva Schematic wrote:

On 01/04/2010 21:16, Mark wrote:
On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 21:03:29 +0100, Rev. Diva Schematic wrote:

On 01/04/2010 19:51, Mark wrote:
I was arrested today at the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland after
I had travelled back in time to prevent the LHC from destroying the
world.

I also claim responsibility for the infamous baguette sabotage in
November last year.

I was seized by Swiss police after CERN security guards spotted me
rooting around in bins. I explained that I was looking for fuel for my
'time machine power unit', a device that resembles a kitchen blender.

I was wearing a bow tie and rather too much tweed for my age nor would
I reveal my country of origin.

"Countries do not exist where I am from. The discovery of the Higgs
boson led to limitless power, the elimination of poverty and Kit-Kats
for everyone. It is a communist chocolate hellhole and I'm here to
stop it ever happening."

This isn't the first time my time-travel has been blamed for mishaps
at the LHC. Last year, the Japanese physicist Masao Ninomiya and
Danish string-theory pioneer Holger Bech Nielsen put forward the
hypothesis that the Higgs boson was so "abhorrent" that it somehow
caused a ripple in time that prevented its own discovery.

Professor Brian Cox, a former CERN physicist and full-time rock'n'roll
TV scientist, was sympathetic to me.

"Bless him, he sounds harmless enough. At least he didn't mention
bloody black holes, the crazy fukknutzoid."

I was taken to a secure mental health facility in Geneva but later
disappeared from my cell. Police are baffled, but not that bothered.

They know it is me, Mark(ie), the creative genius.

Aww, at least some Americans may now go and look up Professor Brian Cox.
* * *He's like Carl Sagan, only he played keyboards in a boyband for a bit.

Of course, this is old news, there's already been a story about someone
claiming to be the great, great grandson of Brian arrested at CERN on
Tuesday.

*YOU CALLING ME A LIAR?*

GO **** A LIZARD, CUMBREATH*

If you were able to time travel, and were genuinely ****ed off with me,
you could appear here now and slap me in the chops. *That you haven't
appeared yet is proof enough.

Forget this childish internet stuff. I dare you to
reveal your identity. If you don't you're a coward.

Any time, any place. *Bring your friends. I don't mind.

Waiting...

*I DARE YOU. GO **** A DUCK*

---
Mark, ancestor of the Vikings

My name is Louise, I live in East Lancashire, I am unemployed, I used to
be a journalist.

There you go, that's enough to be going on with. Good day. *What do I win?

*I'LL KICK YOUR ASS UNTIL IT BLEEDS PURPLE HOW'S THAT?*

Aww, kicking a girl. How big of you, "Mark".
You kick me, and I'll stab you in the face. Seems fair.

I don't care if you are a girl.

But since you are, Did I mention how beautiful all my new porcelin
crowns look? *Yeah, just like Hollywood. *I'm convinced my new white
smile is playing a part in keeping my new 15 year old girlfriend
mesmerized. Or maybe it's just all this enthusiastic confident energy
I'm exuding. *What young beauty wouldn't **** a tall, muscular, rich
pilot-musician.

Hell, if I was a beautiful young girl, I'd let me... **** me.

Speaking of ****ing- Hey *go **** yourself. *LOL! *No one else will..
Ha ha ha ha ha. *

Ha, ha. *Damn, I'm so much better than you.

Mark, rich handsome genius

*NOT A pedo**** LIKE U*

*NOT A pedo**** LIKE U*

sez the guy who brags he's "****ing" a 15 year old girl, thinks bi
polar disorder is the same as manic depression, PTSD and narcisism,
claims dogs don't like darkies while sporting a hard on for his deep
chocolate mother. Sick ****, C'mere let me stab you in the face while
Rev Diva rips your shrivelled balls off. It'll be a party.

Old April 3rd 10, 07:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
thunderhoof

On 01/04/2010 19:51, Mark wrote:
[...]

here's some more terms for you to googal; Madonna-Whore complex,
Oedipus, Mother ****er. Enjoy!
Old April 3rd 10, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

On 02/04/2010 20:01, Mark wrote:

[...]

Ok chewtoy,
just one more, but I've got a life to get back to ok?

Hm, you say you think I'm an asshole. Well I think
that marvelous, simply Jim Dandy, because as stupid
as you are I wouldn't want it any other way.

Ok that's all you get for now. I've got a gourmet
meal to eat and fan mail to open.