Southern New Hampshire Pilots

Old August 11th 20, 06:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bill Tisdale

Default Southern New Hampshire Pilots

Looking for rental aircraft in Southern New Hampshire. Private owners that rent their aircraft, or other rentals not directly associated with a flight school.
Old August 13th 20, 07:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Daniel[_6_]

I'm no where near you nor can I help you in this situation. I do know,
in my area at least, there is an airpark where some owners may not be
flying their planes every day and may want someone to rent their planes
from time to time. Perhaps you can visit your local airpark if one is
near.

I sometimes see ads for partners on a bilboard at my local GA airport
terminal.

Daniel

--
Daniel