iPAQ 210 for sale

Old August 18th 09, 03:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default iPAQ 210 for sale

Hi,

HP iPAQ 210 - Used
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/sale.htm#iPAQ210

This is my "test" iPAQ 210. It is 1 to 2 years old. It has been used only
in my office for testing soaring software, CF GPS units, BlueTooth
communications, CF Serial Cards, etc. It is in absolutely perfect
condition. It includes the original box, with all the accessories. The
software installation CD has not been opened. It also includes a nice
leather carrying case which I purchased to keep the unit looking new.
It can be used to run SeeYou Mobile or pocket*StrePla soaring software, or
just about any other soaring software. Unfortunately, Glide Navigator II
does not work well on it. It works with CF GPS units, the Socket Ruggedized
Serial I/O CF Card, or the K6 Bt BlueTooth Adapter for connection to a
variety of soaring instruments.

You can see an example of a nice portable system with this PDA he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/pdagps.htm#iPAQ_210

New units are still available from HP for $399. They are available on
Amazon.com for $363.79. At $250 this is a very good deal.

Details and My Review of This PDA:
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/pda.htm#iPAQ_210

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

IPAQ mount for sale JS Soaring 2 March 21st 07 03:25 AM
IPAQ 3955 For Sale Juliet11 Soaring 0 January 23rd 07 05:58 PM
For Sale: IPAQ 5150 John C Soaring 1 April 12th 06 04:58 PM
Transplant GPS for Ipaq For Sale Scott Elhardt Soaring 2 December 1st 04 04:05 AM
Used iPAQ 5555 for sale Paul Remde Soaring 0 October 13th 04 06:49 PM