Threatened by Dennis Fetter

Old March 14th 09, 08:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Morgans[_2_]

Default Threatened by Dennis Fetter

"Dan Camper" wrote

And yes, once again, that *IS* your ass I handed you and
that *IS* your HAT too.

You obviously have a mighty high opinion of yourself, to think that there
was any ass or hat handing being done in that last exchange.

When blood flows, let me know.
--
Jim in NC

Old March 15th 09, 04:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dennis Fetters

Dan Camper wrote:
On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:13:13 -0700, Dennis Fetters wrote:

See Dan, (and some of you others too)here is your problem;

Your morality judgment indicator is all out of whack. You are blinded by
preconceived ideas based on inaccurate myths that cloud your judgment.

Good, Jesus Christ to the rescue.

Point in case¡K It's just fine with you that this psycho MONK fellow can
come here and make wild accusations that I threatened him just to damage
my reputation,..

Whoa there, Jesus, this is Usenet, if you carry any weight to your
reputation from Usenet, it's your own little mind and world that is
fukked to the gills.

On the other hand, I see that this fellow MONK did this here, so be it
was a month later, and I not only apologize for him trying to start some
crap in your little world here about me, but I provide you the source of
information to go look at only if you wanted to, so that you could see
that this guy was not all together in the head, just so people can have
some information

Error@: Assumption anyone gave a **** except you.

But, there is the rub with you! In your little world, it's not fair for
Dennis Fetters to defend myself; he should just take it up the wazoo....
and for what? Just so you can have your warped satisfaction that I'm
getting bashed?

Go ahead Jesus, we need a good hardy-har.

You see Dave,

Dan, you nitwit, blither on.....

that¡¦s your problem; you just need a morality enema until
it pours out your big mouth, and the same thing for the rest of you that
agree with him.

Jesus, we do hope you leave soon, any chance?

Now I know this fact hurts, and your first instinct will be to go dredge
up a bunch of old unfounded and proven to be false lies to try and
elevate your ego back up, but I hope you will just be man enough to
accept these facts and try to be better from it from now on.

There is only one demonstrable fact here, you're a fukking headcase.

There, you can have back your little world to do in and rule over as you
wish again.

Have a ball.

I don't do homo much less headcase homosexuals.

Very intelligent response. Just exactly as I expected from you. All
words with no meaning. you are a dinosaur, when will you finally realize
it and lay down and go extinct like all the others here did?
Old March 16th 09, 03:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dan Camper

On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 09:43:42 -0700, Dennis Fetters wrote:

Dan Camper wrote:
[...]

You don't know me from **** except for the fact that I am kicking your
egomaniacal ass all over the place in this thread.

All
words with no meaning. you are a dinosaur, when will you finally realize
it and lay down and go extinct like all the others here did?

Take a lesson.

Wit 101.
--
http://tr.im/1f9p
Old March 16th 09, 06:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Morgans[_2_]

"Dan Camper" wrote

You don't know me from **** except for the fact that I am kicking your
egomaniacal ass all over the place in this thread.

I'm no Dennis fan. Far from it, but.....

There you go again. I don't see anyone's ass getting kicked, except in
your head.

You must be a legend in your own mind. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Get a life, Dan.

Really.

ker-plunk.
--
Jim in NC

Old March 17th 09, 05:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Poultry in Motion

Morgans wrote:
"Dan Camper" wrote

You don't know me from **** except for the fact that I am kicking your
egomaniacal ass all over the place in this thread.

I'm no Dennis fan. Far from it, but.....

There you go again. I don't see anyone's ass getting kicked, except in
your head.

Dennis Fetters has kicked his own ass, it's done. He not-so-cleverly
posted from his Google "planeman" account to glowingly praise Dennis
Fetters.
The posts, with IP addresses, are archived. A couple examples out of the
bunch:

http://groups.google.co.in/group/rec.aviation.rotorcraft/msg/47ed484e4cd0e2f8?dmode=source
"In this detailed analysis, it can be seen that all accidents are a
result of pilot error or a maintenance/assembly problem aggravated by
pilot error... "

http://groups.google.co.in/group/rec.aviation.rotorcraft/msg/16c98f092f6ef3da?dmode=source
"I just read the complete Mini-500 accident report and found it to be
overwhelming in completeness. I can't recall any kit manufacturer that
has made such a complete report as these people did."
Old March 23rd 09, 05:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dan Camper

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 01:38:56 -0500, Morgans wrote:

"Dan Camper" wrote

You don't know me from **** except for the fact that I am kicking your
egomaniacal ass all over the place in this thread.

I'm no Dennis fan. Far from it, but.....

Really.

Really.

ker-plunk.

Proof.
--
http://tr.im/1f9p
Old March 24th 09, 07:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dan Camper

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:19:10 -0700, Poultry in Motion wrote:

Morgans wrote:
"Dan Camper" wrote

[...]

Got it. He's an assclown.
--
http://tr.im/1f9p
Old March 25th 09, 05:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dennis Fetters

Dan Camper wrote:
On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:19:10 -0700, Poultry in Motion wrote:

Morgans wrote:

"Dan Camper" wrote

[...]

This has happened more than once, but as soon as anyone agrees with me,
the same old people say it's me behind it with a fictitious name.

I have said it before, I have enough balls to post with my own name, and
I have never used another name to post under, although there have been
people use my name to make posts. I have no need to play such games.
Old March 25th 09, 10:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Jim Logajan

Dennis Fetters wrote:

Dan Camper wrote:
On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:19:10 -0700, Poultry in Motion wrote:

"Dan Camper" wrote

http://groups.google.co.in/group/rec...t/msg/47ed484e

http://groups.google.co.in/group/rec...t/msg/16c98f09
2f6ef3da?dmode=source "I just read the complete Mini-500 accident
report and found it to be overwhelming in completeness. I can't
recall any kit manufacturer that has made such a complete report as
these people did."

Got it. He's an assclown.

This has happened more than once, but as soon as anyone agrees with
me, the same old people say it's me behind it with a fictitious name.

I have said it before, I have enough balls to post with my own name,
and I have never used another name to post under, although there have
been people use my name to make posts. I have no need to play such
games.

Are you saying you made none of the posts that were referenced above? Not
even the ones claiming to be from you?

(It takes a fair bit of knowledge of network protocols, effort, and luck
to spoof an IP address or "steal" a DHCP leased IP address. Seems
unlikely.)
Old March 26th 09, 12:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dennis Fetters

Jim Logajan wrote:
Dennis Fetters wrote:

Dan Camper wrote:

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:19:10 -0700, Poultry in Motion wrote:

Morgans wrote:

"Dan Camper" wrote

[...]

Jim, I am saying that this person calling himself planeman was not me,
as some people like to think. I have never posted under a false name.

Airlines Threatened With Scheduling Restrictions Gig 601XL Builder Piloting 1 October 15th 07 07:13 PM
G.W. Fetter N8KDV Aviation Marketplace 0 January 28th 04 02:54 PM
G.W. Fetter N8KDV Piloting 0 January 28th 04 02:46 PM