A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Type of logbook entry required

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 30th 14, 10:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Freeman
external usenet poster

Default Type of logbook entry required

I have an SZD55 flying under an experimental/exhibition certificate in the US. It was manufactured at the factory in Poland. I have made some changes to the instrumentation in the panel and a few other items. Can anyone confirm that all that is required by the FAA is a logbook entry by myself stating what was done followed by my signature and pilot certificate number and then a statement by an IA explaining they supervised the work and their signature etc.