The greatest woman ever

Old December 13th 06, 12:25 AM posted to alt.humor,alt.humor.puns,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default The greatest woman ever

Tim Bruening wrote:
Larry Krzewinski wrote:

On 3 Nov 2004 14:50:24 -0600, "Milton J. Smuthworthy, I"
wrote:

Carly Phelps?

Not unless she weighs more than 880 pounds.

Alan, where have you been hiding? You haven't posted much lately.

Living the life that I do have outside Usenet. You should look for
one, too.

Don't mention your life outside of Usenet! Last time all the
rocking, howling and head-banging almost tipped the bus over!

Yeah. I still have a headache from it.

You would have gotten a shiney new toy too if you weren't so
preoccupied with the no-no toy.

Un-uh. I've seen your shiny new toys after Doreen gets done with
them.

Why not? They're even shinier!

But the batteries are all used up and they aren't shinier, they're
wet!

I'm glad to keep abreast of this thread.

I'm glad you're keeping me abreast of this thread.

Old December 13th 06, 07:57 AM posted to alt.humor,alt.humor.puns,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Holly wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

wrote:

Carly Phelps?

Not unless she weighs more than 880 pounds.

Alan, where have you been hiding? You haven't posted much lately.

Living the life that I do have outside Usenet. You should look for
one, too.

Don't mention your life outside of Usenet! Last time all the
rocking, howling and head-banging almost tipped the bus over!

Yeah. I still have a headache from it.

You would have gotten a shiney new toy too if you weren't so
preoccupied with the no-no toy.

Un-uh. I've seen your shiny new toys after Doreen gets done with
them.

Why not? They're even shinier!

But the batteries are all used up and they aren't shinier, they're
wet!

I'm glad to keep abreast of this thread.

I'm glad you're keeping me abreast of this thread.

I'm glad you're keeping a breast.

I have lots of double-breasted suits because two breasts are better
than one.

Old December 15th 06, 07:20 AM posted to alt.humor,alt.humor.puns,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

wrote:

[...]

Except on the red breasted grebe.

OK, suit yourself.

Old December 16th 06, 02:28 AM posted to alt.humor,alt.humor.puns,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

nemo wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Holly wrote:
Sir F. A. Rien wrote:
On 12 Dec 2006 15:42:27 -0800, "Holly" found

these
unused words floating about:

wrote:

[...]

Navel mind ...
The widening circles from this post have a nipple effect.

That saved Chad from hanging.

Wot?
--

Seeing as it's nearly Christmas, are you being holly ah than thou?

I'm wet dreaming of a white X, mas.