F-14 Tomcat story.

Old November 18th 04, 12:56 PM
John Carrier

"Leanne" wrote in message

" Or, "There I was ..."

R / john, was that with or without a parachute?

My landings equaled my take offs in over 4800 hours.

R / John

Old November 18th 04, 01:08 PM
Greasy Rider

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 18:47:04 -0600, "John Carrier"
proclaimed:

I experienced a limited control jam in the F-14 .....

(snipped)

John,
by any chance do you know Scott Provow of VF-41?
Old November 18th 04, 02:31 PM
rottenberg

Greasy Rider wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:31:14 -0800, "W. D. Allen Sr."
proclaimed:
Ever hear the naval term, "sea story"?

Do you know the difference between a fairy tale and a sea story?

A fairy tale begins with "Once upon a time...."

A sea story begins with "This is no **** .......".

Years later, settled into their post-service lives, the story has a
new beginning: "It was a dark and stormy flight...."
Old November 18th 04, 03:29 PM
Leanne

My landings equaled my take offs in over 4800 hours.

R / John

Being an avionics weenie, I only came aboard by helo for special assignments
and then off to home. I had always wanted to experience a cat shot, but not
the arrested landing.

Leanne

Old November 19th 04, 12:25 AM
Jake Donovan

Scott was in the Black Aces in 1979 - 81

His wife is flying 747's aout of LAX and Scott is flying MD11's out of ATL

They have a house in Georgia and I think a place in Florida.

Jake

Old November 19th 04, 01:03 AM
Greasy Rider

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:25:05 -0600, "Jake Donovan"
proclaimed:
Scott was in the Black Aces in 1979 - 81

His wife is flying 747's aout of LAX and Scott is flying MD11's out of ATL

They have a house in Georgia and I think a place in Florida.

Yeah, Scott is a friend of mine. I was at the Change of Command
ceremonies when Hank Lehman turned it over. Lehman gave me a Libyan
Shoot Down patch.
Old December 27th 04, 08:57 AM

HELLO sir i need to info about f-14 3 seater
can u help me??

Old December 27th 04, 03:57 PM
Jeb Hoge

Yeah. I know what you're talking about. It's a Photoshop
concoction...there never really was a 3-seat Tomcat.

Old December 27th 04, 07:09 PM
Tex Houston

wrote in message
ups.com...
HELLO sir i need to info about f-14 3 seater
can u help me??

Adobe Photoshop.

Tex