Can someone identify this for me? - plane.jpg

Old March 10th 10, 06:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

Default Can someone identify this for me? - plane.jpg

I flew in it on Cape Cod around 1996 or 97. I'd like to find out what make and
model it is. Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	plane.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	177.1 KB
ID:	41714
Old March 10th 10, 06:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Zomby Woof[_3_]

wrote in message
I flew in it on Cape Cod around 1996 or 97. I'd like to find out what make
and
model it is. Thanks.

Perhaps an early Pitts?

ZW

Old March 10th 10, 06:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Wayne Paul

It is a "Great Lakes 2T".
http://www.greatlakes2t.co.uk/flying.../tim_fly1.html

Wayne
http://www.soaridaho.com/

Old March 10th 10, 06:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_3_]

wrote in message
I flew in it on Cape Cod around 1996 or 97. I'd like to find out what make
and
model it is. Thanks.

Do a Google on the N number, this is one of the responses that I got.

http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/N3810F.html

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old March 10th 10, 06:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ed Loomis[_2_]

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 00:17:05 -0500, wrote:

I flew in it on Cape Cod around 1996 or 97. I'd like to find out what make and
model it is. Thanks.

Great Lakes 2T-1A-2

Old March 10th 10, 09:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Indrek Aavisto[_3_]

On 3/10/2010 12:17 AM, wrote:
I flew in it on Cape Cod around 1996 or 97. I'd like to find out what make and
model it is. Thanks.

N3810F comes back as a Great Lakes 2T-1A-2 at the following link

http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/N3810F.html

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult W.S. Churchill
Old June 17th 10, 12:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave in Sandy Eggo

"Dave Kearton" wrote in news:OiGln.15770$%
2:

wrote in message
I flew in it on Cape Cod around 1996 or 97. I'd like to find out what make
and
model it is. Thanks.

Do a Google on the N number, this is one of the responses that I got.

http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/N3810F.html

You can also look them up directly on the FAA site:

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinqu...m_Inquiry.aspx

Please Identify J.F. Aviation Photos 2 June 12th 09 05:16 PM
Can someone identify this plane? AJ Piloting 3 February 28th 08 03:08 PM
Trying to identify a WWII era navy plane toodi4 Naval Aviation 4 January 25th 08 12:48 PM
please help identify Reed Park Aviation Photos 5 January 6th 08 03:12 AM
Best way to identify fix? Roy Smith Instrument Flight Rules 17 March 30th 05 01:18 AM