"Airplanes don't kill people!, people kill people!"

Old May 14th 05, 03:35 PM
Laonork

Default "Airplanes don't kill people!, people kill people!"

OK, guys... I'm making an official announcement. "Airplanes don't kill

people!, people kill people!" This statement is hereby mine and none
of you better use it without my concent! LOL. Monday I'm going to the

T-shirt shop and ordering me 1000 units of various sizes. Let me know
if anyone wants one. I'll donate 10% of the profits to EAA's Young
Eagles program, promise! I don't know how much they will cost me, but
I won't mark it up much. Just to cover my time and gas money and also
to cover the cost of the beer while I talk my graphics guy into
designing it Pro-Bono.

Let me know how many and what sizes you want. It wont cost much,
promise.

Flyingmonk.

Old May 14th 05, 09:18 PM
Dude

"Laonork" wrote in message
oups.com...
OK, guys... I'm making an official announcement. "Airplanes don't kill

people!, people kill people!" This statement is hereby mine and none
of you better use it without my concent! LOL. Monday I'm going to the

T-shirt shop and ordering me 1000 units of various sizes. Let me know
if anyone wants one. I'll donate 10% of the profits to EAA's Young
Eagles program, promise! I don't know how much they will cost me, but
I won't mark it up much. Just to cover my time and gas money and also
to cover the cost of the beer while I talk my graphics guy into
designing it Pro-Bono.

Let me know how many and what sizes you want. It wont cost much,
promise.

Flyingmonk.

LOL, While I agree, I will decline.

That line hasn't gotten the gun lobby anywhere. We don't need to go there.

Old May 15th 05, 12:22 AM
Newps

Dude wrote:

That line hasn't gotten the gun lobby anywhere.

The NRA is the most powerful lobby on Capitol Hill. I'd say they did
alright with it and others.
Old May 15th 05, 04:43 PM
Dude

"Newps" wrote in message

Dude wrote:

That line hasn't gotten the gun lobby anywhere.

The NRA is the most powerful lobby on Capitol Hill. I'd say they did
alright with it and others.

Correlation does not make causation. We can disagree over the effectiveness
of the saying, but I don't don't think it swayed too many people. I could
be wrong.

At any rate, I like the "Fear Me" line from the bumper sticker better.

Old May 16th 05, 10:46 AM
Flyingmonk

Me too!

I always get beat to the finish line. Oh well, another opportunity
missed.

FM

Old May 19th 05, 03:48 PM
Flyingmonk

No, why do you ask that? I answered Dude's post.

Old May 29th 05, 06:28 AM
bilroc

who are you, the aviation god.

Old May 21st 12, 05:56 AM
Capt. Wes B. Capt. Wes B. is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laonork View Post
OK, guys... I'm making an official announcement. "Airplanes don't kill

people!, people kill people!" This statement is hereby mine and none
of you better use it without my concent! LOL. Monday I'm going to the

T-shirt shop and ordering me 1000 units of various sizes. Let me know
if anyone wants one. I'll donate 10% of the profits to EAA's Young
Eagles program, promise! I don't know how much they will cost me, but
I won't mark it up much. Just to cover my time and gas money and also
to cover the cost of the beer while I talk my graphics guy into
designing it Pro-Bono.

Let me know how many and what sizes you want. It wont cost much,
promise.

Flyingmonk.
Yes, that is a fantastic statement.. As the saying: "goes garbage in garbage out." The airplane only does what you ask/program it to do; nothing more, nothing less. BTW would you like to sell your shirts on my site I won't charge give me a call (888)-238-9218 or visit my site marketniner.com