Even the SCOTUS is fed up with Bush's nonsense.

Old June 29th 04, 02:18 PM
ArtKramr

Default Even the SCOTUS is fed up with Bush's nonsense.

In an 8 to 1 decision the scotus kicked Bush on the ass for his trashing of the
Bill of Rights. It is about time Bush was placed on the slippery slope he so
well desreves. Thank you SCOTUS. Even the neocons have had enough of him

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Old June 29th 04, 05:28 PM
Jarg

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
In an 8 to 1 decision the scotus kicked Bush on the ass for his trashing

of the
Bill of Rights. It is about time Bush was placed on the slippery slope he

so
well desreves. Thank you SCOTUS. Even the neocons have had enough of him

What a strange conclusion! I'm not sure who these neocons are you keep
mentioning (and I bet you don't know either, it's probably just a new catch
phrase you learned and like to use to avoid having to try to express complex
ideas) but the Supreme Court has ruled against the government many times
over the last few years. What makes this ruling so significant?

The ruling is pretty complicated. You can read some of the details he
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...3350_2004jun28

Jarg

Old June 29th 04, 06:10 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Even the SCOTUS is fed up with Bush's nonsense.
From: "Jarg"
Date: 6/29/2004 9:28 AM Pacific Standard Time
"ArtKramr" wrote in message
In an 8 to 1 decision the scotus kicked Bush on the ass for his trashing

of the
Bill of Rights. It is about time Bush was placed on the slippery slope he

so
well desreves. Thank you SCOTUS. Even the neocons have had enough of him

What a strange conclusion! I'm not sure who these neocons are you keep
mentioning (and I bet you don't know either, it's probably just a new catch
phrase you learned and like to use to avoid having to try to express complex
ideas) but the Supreme Court has ruled against the government many times
over the last few years. What makes this ruling so significant?

The ruling is pretty complicated. You can read some of the details he

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp.../washpost/2004

0629/ts_washpost/a13350_2004jun28

Jarg

Bush's defense was that in time of war balance of powers no longer exist and
the president as commander in chief has final word on all issues. SCOTUS said
"war does not give the president a blank check to go outside the constitution
and the bill of rights.". That slaps down Bush's delusions of grandeur.

Old June 29th 04, 06:37 PM
Jarg

From: "Jarg"
Date: 6/29/2004 9:28 AM Pacific Standard Time
"ArtKramr" wrote in message
[...]

Could you provide a reference for this contention? I have never heard
anything like this from President Bush myself. The description of the court
decision doens't mention it either. The ruling was regarding the legal
rights of enemy combatants.

Old June 29th 04, 06:42 PM
Skipper

That slaps down Bush's delusions of grandeur.

The only one here with delusions of grandeur is you, Art.

Old June 29th 04, 07:24 PM
ArtKramr

From: "Jarg"
Date: 6/29/2004 10:37 AM Pacific Standard Time

Old June 29th 04, 08:18 PM
Jarg

From: "Jarg"
Date: 6/29/2004 10:37 AM Pacific Standard Time

http://www.coastcomp.com

Read the caselaw

That's it? You make these claims and then you can't provide any supporting
citations? Your already limited credibility continues to drop.

Jarg

Old June 29th 04, 11:42 PM
ArtKramr

From: "Jarg"
Date: 6/29/2004 12:18 PM Pacific Standard Time
From: "Jarg"

Date: 6/29/2004 10:37 AM Pacific Standard Time

http://www.coastcomp.com

Read the caselaw

That's it? You make these claims and then you can't provide any supporting
citations? Your already limited credibility continues to drop.

Jarg

You obviously don't know what caselaw is. Caselaw is the ultimate credibility
in a supreme court decision. And since you have descended to personal
insults...PLONK !

Old June 30th 04, 12:10 AM
Greasy Rider @ Invalid.com

On 29 Jun 2004 22:42:46 GMT, (ArtKramr) proclaimed:

And since you have descended to personal
insults...PLONK !

Oh my God!

Not the dreaded PLONK!

What a cruel fate.

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
best president ever Be Kind Military Aviation 6 February 16th 04 06:59 PM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM
Families of soldiers condemn Bush's war Mark Test Military Aviation 40 November 16th 03 08:29 AM