Arrow add-on for FS2004

Old June 27th 05, 05:44 PM
Paul kgyy

Default Arrow add-on for FS2004

Any recommendations on the best Piper Arrow add-on for MSFS2004? I
found a couple with google but the downloads don't seem to work.
Doesn't have to be freeware. Mostly what I want is a reasonably
accurate power model. I have ASA's On Top but the GPS is crummy and
the power model has no relationship to an actual Arrow.

Old June 28th 05, 10:05 PM
Mark Dunn

Paul kgyy wrote:
Any recommendations on the best Piper Arrow add-on for MSFS2004? I
found a couple with google but the downloads don't seem to work.
Doesn't have to be freeware. Mostly what I want is a reasonably
accurate power model. I have ASA's On Top but the GPS is crummy and
the power model has no relationship to an actual Arrow.

Paul,

Link (http://www.simviation.com/fs2004props2.htm) is a decent add-on for
an Arrow III. Near the bottom of the page.

--
Mark Dunn CFI/CFI-I (DXR/POU)
(remove the nospam to reply)