Blakey at the Paris Air Show

Old June 20th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
A Guy Called Tyketto

Default Blakey at the Paris Air Show

Old June 20th 07, 12:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jose

and yet for such a large aircraft, the ability to fly
within a very small envelope."

I'm not sure what that means.

Jose
--
You can choose whom to befriend, but you cannot choose whom to love.
Old June 20th 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel

In article ,
Jose wrote:

and yet for such a large aircraft, the ability to fly
within a very small envelope."

I'm not sure what that means.

Jose

I'm SURE she didn't mean small flight envelope.

--
Bob Noel
(goodness, please trim replies!!!)

Old June 20th 07, 01:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Bob Noel wrote:
In article ,
Jose wrote:

and yet for such a large aircraft, the ability to fly
within a very small envelope."

I'm not sure what that means.

I'm SURE she didn't mean small flight envelope.

I think she meant it can be flown inside a standard #10 envelope. Frankly
I've never gotten anything bigger than a housefly to fly in a #10 envelope,
so Airbus has a lot to be proud of. (I doubt that technology has advanced
enough to allow flight in a #6 envelope.)
Old June 20th 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gatt

"Jose" wrote in message
. net...
and yet for such a large aircraft, the ability to fly
within a very small envelope."

I'm not sure what that means.

I'm not sure Blakey knows either.

-c

Old June 20th 07, 05:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Jose writes:

I'm not sure what that means.

She means that she got her job because she is a friend of the President.
Old June 20th 07, 12:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
B A R R Y[_2_]

Jose wrote:
and yet for such a large aircraft, the ability to fly
within a very small envelope."

I'm not sure what that means.

That would be the envelope she plans on kicking the Spam cans out of.

I don't know what she really means, either.
Old June 20th 07, 07:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
A Guy Called Tyketto

Old June 21st 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Blueskies

"B A R R Y" wrote in message . net...
Jose wrote:
and yet for such a large aircraft, the ability to fly
within a very small envelope."

I'm not sure what that means.

That would be the envelope she plans on kicking the Spam cans out of.

I don't know what she really means, either.

Maybe the money that came in the envelope? or maybe the type certificate that came in the envelope?