Another Bush Failure

Old July 1st 04, 12:06 PM
WalterM140

Default Another Bush Failure

Hey Art. Check this out:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Prices for medicines most used by older Americans rose
steadily after the Bush administration enacted the new Medicare law late last
year, the nation's largest group representing the elderly said on Wednesday.

AARP, formerly known as the American Association of Retired Persons, said
brand-name drug prices have climbed 3.4 percent -- or three times the rate of
inflation -- since December.

The jump was one of the sharpest quarterly spikes since 2000, the report said.

The findings follow another AARP report this year that showed prices for drugs
used most by the elderly grew 6.9 percent in 2003. But the increase since
President Bush (news - web sites) signed the Medicare bill into law was even
sharper, the AARP said on Wednesday.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...96&e=3&u=/nm/2
0040630/us_nm/health_prices_dc_3

Old July 1st 04, 12:44 PM
Scott Ferrin

On 01 Jul 2004 11:06:49 GMT, (WalterM140) wrote:

Hey Art. Check this out:

Yeah, another off-topic post. Nice going numbnuts.
Old July 2nd 04, 02:19 AM
Scott Ferrin

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 17:27:07 -0400, "George Z. Bush"
wrote:

Scott Ferrin wrote:
On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 08:25:33 -0400, "George Z. Bush"
wrote:

"Scott Ferrin" wrote in message
On 01 Jul 2004 11:06:49 GMT, (WalterM140) wrote:

Hey Art. Check this out:

Yeah, another off-topic post. Nice going numbnuts.

And what is it that you've been responding to all over the place? I haven't
noticed that you amended the subject to show "OT" when you gave someone the
finger for an OT posting. People in glass houses......you know how it goes.

I'll usually put an "OT" at the beginning and I don't do it very
often. This guy's posted a slew of political crap that I doubt
anybody cares about.

I used to criticize others for their unmarked OT postings until it became
clear to me that everyone was doing it and that there was little point in my
becoming the NG's politeness protocol nanny other than to make an
objectionable ass of myself. At that point, I gave it up. You might
consider doing the same.

Also, calling people with whom you don't agree names only reflects poorly on
the name caller, not on the callee. It might make you feel better or
superior for the moment, but you pay a price for that.

It's only name calling if it isn't true :-)

Since you don't really know him, you don't know if it's true or not.

Actually I think I was being nice. Just on this one screen of threads
I'm looking at he's started six threads trying to push his political
bull****.
Old July 2nd 04, 04:37 AM
Kevin Brooks

wrote:

[...]

Don't worry--Georgie (AKA Hal Hanig, on the rare occassions when he finds
the gumption to use his real name)only took you to task because you did not
come down on the anti-Bush side of the argument; had you done that, he'd
have just as likely sent you an "atta boy" instead.

Brooks

Old July 2nd 04, 02:34 PM
George Z. Bush

"Scott Ferrin" wrote in message
On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 17:27:07 -0400, "George Z. Bush"
wrote:

(Snip)

Since you don't really know him, you don't know if it's true or not.

Actually I think I was being nice. Just on this one screen of threads
I'm looking at he's started six threads trying to push his political
bull****.

I wouldn't know, and I'm sure you can figure out why.

George Z.

Old July 3rd 04, 02:23 AM
Scott Ferrin

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 09:34:54 -0400, "George Z. Bush"
wrote:

"Scott Ferrin" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 17:27:07 -0400, "George Z. Bush"
wrote:

(Snip)

Since you don't really know him, you don't know if it's true or not.

Actually I think I was being nice. Just on this one screen of threads
I'm looking at he's started six threads trying to push his political
bull****.

I wouldn't know, and I'm sure you can figure out why.

George Z.

Yeah I suppose I should just killfile him. Honestly I don't care at
all about the occasional OT message but every time I came here I'd see
more political crap and noticed it was the same person over an over
again. It's like someone threw the troll a bone and now he's hooked
on the attention or something. Kill file it is then.

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
Two MOH Winners say Bush Didn't Serve WalterM140 Military Aviation 196 June 14th 04 11:33 PM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM