Any Chance?

Old July 9th 07, 03:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim[_2_]

Default Any Chance?

Any chance of getting back to posting pictures of airplanes instead of the
****ing contest about yEnc, newsreaders, cameras and computers?

Downloaded 176 headers today -- only got 8 airplane pictures!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Saber_Mig.jpg (86.8 KB, 57 views)
Old July 9th 07, 09:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

You have a valid point which is why I bugged out of the great yEnc argument.
Though I have made my anti yEnc feelings known and I will stand by them. I
can see nothing good coming from continueing the arguement at the present
time... There are too few people from either camp active at the moment for
the group to reach a fair consensous. Which is to be fair usualy the case
in the middle months of the year. Besides I would rather look at images
and concentrate upon my life than debate yEnc or similiar subjects.

The camera discussion though I think is relevant, because it encourages
people to get out and shoot. And what better place to learn about aviation
photography than in a newsgroup that caters towards aviation photography.

Andrew

"Jim" wrote in message
Any chance of getting back to posting pictures of airplanes instead of the
****ing contest about yEnc, newsreaders, cameras and computers?

Downloaded 176 headers today -- only got 8 airplane pictures!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Park-Ap07-0013- c.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	317.0 KB
ID:	13802
Old July 10th 07, 04:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman Mitchell Holman is offline
Banned

"Jim" wrote in
:

Any chance of getting back to posting pictures of airplanes instead of the
****ing contest about yEnc, newsreaders, cameras and computers?

Just be glad that this group isn't afflicted
with the political rants that have ruined so many
others. Talk about bandwidth wasters.........

Old July 10th 07, 05:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Agreed!!!
These days I only visit about 2 or 3 NGs on a regular basis. But I have
seen so many others shrivel and dry up because of politics, porn and spam...

Andrew

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
"Jim" wrote in
:

Old July 11th 07, 02:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

"Andrew-S" I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com
wrote in :

Agreed!!!
These days I only visit about 2 or 3 NGs on a regular basis. But I
have seen so many others shrivel and dry up because of politics, porn
and spam...

Andrew

Psst! Wanna buy a CD-ROM of pictures of nekkid politicians?

Oh.
Old July 11th 07, 03:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman[_2_] Mitchell Holman[_2_] is offline
Banned

Bob Harrington wrote in news:Xns9969BCAE31332moi@
140.99.99.130:

wrote in :

Agreed!!!
These days I only visit about 2 or 3 NGs on a regular basis. But I
have seen so many others shrivel and dry up because of politics, porn
and spam...

Andrew

Psst! Wanna buy a CD-ROM of pictures of nekkid politicians?

Or their kids.........

http://www.nndb.com/people/253/000049106/

Old July 11th 07, 07:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Bob,
I am playing the straight man with this comment and image.

You are forgeting what I do as a sideline with the police, and you are also
forgetting where I routinely get to fly...

Andrew

wrote in :

Agreed!!!
These days I only visit about 2 or 3 NGs on a regular basis. But I
have seen so many others shrivel and dry up because of politics, porn
and spam...

Andrew

Psst! Wanna buy a CD-ROM of pictures of nekkid politicians?

Oh.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Fax-Ap07-0015-b--Crop-c.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	223.3 KB
ID:	13899
Old July 12th 07, 04:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

"Andrew-S" I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com
wrote in news
Bob,
I am playing the straight man with this comment and image.

You are forgeting what I do as a sideline with the police, and you are
also forgetting where I routinely get to fly...

Andrew

I hope that didn't come across as a slam on you... The intent was a poke at
the "politics, porn and spam in newsgroups" remark. My brain cell is
somewhat broiled after a high of 97° today in Seattle, so I'm missing on
even more cylinders than usual.

It's good to have you back in the group, and extra neat that you have turned
your "hobby" into a profession. Good on ya!

Bob ^,,^

wrote in :

Agreed!!!
These days I only visit about 2 or 3 NGs on a regular basis. But I
have seen so many others shrivel and dry up because of politics,
porn and spam...

Andrew

Psst! Wanna buy a CD-ROM of pictures of nekkid politicians?

Oh.

begin 666 Fax-Ap07-0015-b--Crop-c.jpg

Attachment decoded: Fax-Ap07-0015-b--Crop-c.jpg
`
end

Old July 12th 07, 08:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Bob,
No slight was taken... Which is why I chose to play the straight man and
post the image that I did...

It's not all fun though and I still work full time in a camera store.
Tonight (actually it was Thursday AM) I was flying an op. One of which
involved a chase.... In the end we got one of two car jackers. The other
amazingly enough managed to get away despite a bad leg caused when he
flipped the suv... I think it may have had something to do with the PG
county cruiser chasing him..