Tickler Spreadsheet

Old June 6th 05, 06:32 PM
Michael 182

Default Tickler Spreadsheet

I have a tickler spreadsheet to remember dates and hours for the plane and
for me. Includes due dates or hours, as appropriate, for:

Annual
ELT Battery
Transponder
Altimeter
Engine
Propeller
Oil Change
Insurance Payment
Medical
IFR Currency
Night Currency
BFR

Anyone have any other items?

Thanks,

Michael

Old June 6th 05, 07:28 PM
Jim Burns

Pitot/Static check
Recurring ADs
Mag inspections/overhauls
Spark plug rotation/change
Vacuum pump time
GPS database exp. date if applicable or desired
Approach plate/chart exp. date if you desire or don't have a subscription
Countdown in days for OSH

Old June 6th 05, 07:30 PM
Ben Jackson

On 2005-06-06, Michael 182 wrote:
I have a tickler spreadsheet to remember dates and hours for the plane and
for me. Includes due dates or hours, as appropriate, for:

Next AD due (often at 50 or 100 hours)
Next VOR check due

I use one of those electronic label makers to make a sticker for my tach
that has the tach hours and month for the next inspection point (usually
the time is 1yr from annual and the time is 100 hours from annual) and
the next oil change (6mo/50h).

Since my pitot/static check is coming up in August I made one that goes on
the righthand side of my VSI to remind me about it, and the second line of
that sticker just says "VOR chk" to remind me to do it.

--
Ben Jackson

http://www.ben.com/
Old June 7th 05, 07:54 AM
Hilton

Michael,

I have a tickler spreadsheet to remember dates and hours for the plane and
for me. Includes due dates or hours, as appropriate, for:

Annual
ELT Battery
Transponder
Altimeter
Engine
Propeller
Oil Change
Insurance Payment
Medical
IFR Currency
Night Currency
BFR

Anyone have any other items?

Warning: This could be considered spam, so ignore if you're sensitive.

Check out "Expirations" on http://www.hiltonsoftware.com - useful to carry
around with you in your flightbag.

Disclaimer: Should be kinda obvious.

Hilton