Advanced soaring made easy

Old December 8th 10, 05:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Lawley

Default Advanced soaring made easy

With Xmas fast approaching, hers an idea for a present!

I’m now the proud owner of the second edition of “Advanced Soaring Made
Easy”. This new book was released only a few months ago and has had good
reviews in major gliding magazines around the world. More than 3000 copies
are already in circulation.

The author (Disclosure;my friend) Bernard Eckey has more than 3500 hours
and almost 350 000 km of cross-country flying to his credit. He has
performed more than 50 flights of 750 km, six flights in excess of 1000 km
and one 1116 km FAI triangle.

Rather than delving into the scientific issues Bernard focuses on real
practical information

Almost 100 spectacular photos from all corners of the globe make this
book a real joy.

Few outlets exist for this book. You can order your copy by contacting the
author. ) The distributor in USA is Paul Remde

Dave L

Old December 8th 10, 05:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

This has been a very popular book. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

You can see details he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/books...ngMadeEasy.htm

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old December 8th 10, 05:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

With Xmas fast approaching, hers an idea for a present!

I m now the proud owner of the second edition of Advanced Soaring Made
Easy

A fine book indeed...and for anyone that does not yet have the Eqip
'Sailplanes' set (1920-45, 1945-65, 1965-2000), these 3 are absolute
must have books that should be a cornerstone in any worthwhile soaring
book collection and are simply the finest ever produced for sailplane
reference, with over 100 color coded, scale (nearly all in 1:50)
drawings in each book, including x-sections and a short writeup on
each as well, all hardbound with 50# A5 chalk paper & glossy print.
Klaus, if you're are reading, Eqip rocks, also, Martin Simons!

-Paul
Old December 8th 10, 05:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Lawley[_2_]

Hi all,

PAul, I could not agree more. Martins books are excellent, and for anyone
considering their first glass sailpane purchase, they provide all the
relevant info. (1966-2000 book).

I will be getting the rest when I can afford them, I actually know Martin
Simons too, (why is it the best gliding books come from Adelaide South
Australia, my home town I wonder? (: ) and his work is meticulously
accurate, every drawing was done by him on his Macintosh, some taking days
to complete a real labour of love!

regards all

Dave L

Old December 8th 10, 01:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Sailplanes books by Martin Simons

Hi,

I'm probably biased, because I sell them, but they the "Sailplanes" book by
Martin Simons are also among my favorite soaring books. I loved reading the
histories of hundreds of sailplanes - many I had heard of, and many I had
not.

You can see details he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/books...lplanes-V1.htm
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/books...lplanes-V2.htm
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/books...lplanes-V3.htm

Best Regards,

[...]

2nd Edition of Advanced Soaring Made Easy - in stock Paul Remde Soaring 2 December 17th 09 05:08 AM
Shopping Made Easy e2yh0fe3 Owning 0 December 25th 07 06:47 PM
Christmas Shopping Made Easy [email protected] Piloting 0 December 12th 07 12:45 PM
IGC File Name Decoding Made Easy ContestID67 Soaring 14 September 23rd 05 08:25 PM
NMEA Made Easy Bob Carter Products 0 March 31st 04 04:35 PM