Richard Riley Rumor?

Old November 23rd 08, 06:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

Default Richard Riley Rumor?

I just heard Richard Riley passed away on Thursday, Nov 20.
No other details. Anyone have information on this?

Like maybe...it ain't true?

- Barnyard BOb -
Old November 23rd 08, 12:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

"Barnyard BOb" wrote in message

I just heard Richard Riley passed away on Thursday, Nov 20.

Damn - Hope not.

You know what city he lived in? San Diego sound right?
--
Jim in NC

Old November 23rd 08, 09:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 07:58:14 -0500, "Morgans"
wrote:

"Barnyard BOb" wrote in message
.. .

I just heard Richard Riley passed away on Thursday, Nov 20.

Damn - Hope not.

You know what city he lived in?

San Diego sound right?

Nope.... SoCal, but not that far south. :-)

Last known to be more like the Santa Monica area.

- Barnyard BOb -

Old November 24th 08, 03:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

Barnyard BOb wrote:
I just heard Richard Riley passed away on Thursday, Nov 20.
No other details. Anyone have information on this?

Like maybe...it ain't true?

Sadly, it appears that it is. Died in his sleep, no other information
as of yet.

Ron Wanttaja
Old November 24th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 07:28:29 -0800, Ron Wanttaja
wrote:

Barnyard BOb wrote:
I just heard Richard Riley passed away on Thursday, Nov 20.
No other details. Anyone have information on this?

Like maybe...it ain't true?

Sadly, it appears that it is. Died in his sleep, no other information
as of yet.

Ron

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-

I learned the same thing just this morning from Barnaby Wainfan.

Keep us posted.

Thanks, Ron.

Bob Urban
Old November 24th 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Ron Wanttaja says...

Barnyard BOb wrote:
I just heard Richard Riley passed away on Thursday, Nov 20.
No other details. Anyone have information on this?

Like maybe...it ain't true?

Sadly, it appears that it is. Died in his sleep, no other information
as of yet.

Ron Wanttaja

Now That is just too sad what a shocker.I always had a lot of fun when
conversing with Richard . I was at his wedding and never expected his funeral to
be so soon .What a shame for his young family .Condolences and prayers to his
family. Peace my friend

Chuck S

Old November 28th 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
tom c[_3_]

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message
news
Barnyard BOb wrote:
I just heard Richard Riley passed away on Thursday, Nov 20.
No other details. Anyone have information on this?

Like maybe...it ain't true?

Sadly, it appears that it is. Died in his sleep, no other information as
of yet.

Ron Wanttaja

I'm stunned! 2008 is going out in a major bad way.

Tom C

Old November 28th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bob Fry

"tom" == tom c writes:

tom I'm stunned! 2008 is going out in a major bad way.

At least the world economy is in good shape, and Bush's War on Terror
(WoT) is working, and the poor and middle class are being helped in
this country. So yeah, when individuals die here and there, major
bummer.
--
You shall find out how salt is the taste of another man's bread, and
how hard is the way up and down another man's stairs.
Old November 28th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 11:55:25 -0800, Bob Fry
wrote:

You shall find out how salt is the taste of another man's bread, and
how hard is the way up and down another man's stairs.
~ Dante

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

AND to you , sir....

It's Crackers to Slip a Rozzer, the Dropsy in Snide.

~ Mad Magazine ~

For anyone that's interested, the phrase is in Cockney slang...
and translates as follows:

"crackers"...insane, crazy, stupid
"slip"...offer
'rozzer"...policeman, cop
"the dropsy"...bribe money
"in snide"...in public

Thus...
"It's stupid to offer a cop bribe money in public!"

Al Feldstein - MAD MAGAZINE - circa 1958

- Barnyard BOB -
What me worry?

Old December 23rd 08, 06:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Highflyer

Hey Bob,

I lost your address and phone number. We went by your place
on our way to Nebraska, but I couldn't get ahold of you. My
cell phone died and I had it all in the cell phone! Durn magic rocks
anyway.

Send me an email or call. Thanks ...

Highflyer
Highflight Aviation Services
Pinckneyville Airport ( PJY )
wrote:

You shall find out how salt is the taste of another man's bread, and
how hard is the way up and down another man's stairs.
~ Dante

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

AND to you , sir....

It's Crackers to Slip a Rozzer, the Dropsy in Snide.

~ Mad Magazine ~

For anyone that's interested, the phrase is in Cockney slang...
and translates as follows:

"crackers"...insane, crazy, stupid
"slip"...offer
'rozzer"...policeman, cop
"the dropsy"...bribe money
"in snide"...in public

Thus...
"It's stupid to offer a cop bribe money in public!"

Al Feldstein - MAD MAGAZINE - circa 1958

- Barnyard BOB -
What me worry?

New Law Rumor? Ol Shy & Bashful Piloting 11 September 18th 06 05:00 PM
Cessna Turbo 310 Riley Rocket O. Sami Saydjari Owning 4 May 28th 05 02:22 PM
Oshkosh rumor about camping Jim Gardiner Home Built 3 July 20th 04 07:50 PM
Randolph Rumor Nolaminar Home Built 1 April 2nd 04 03:06 AM
Richard Riley BRUCE FRANK Home Built 0 August 1st 03 02:58 AM