where can i find the air traffic map?

Old May 19th 04, 06:06 AM
Teacherjh

when i am looking at runway 11, it stated that the other end is runway 22,
just wondering why the other end of the runway is not runway 39???

It's a VERY long runway, and crosses many lines of magnetic variation.

Jose
(and I guess you meant 29, but the same answer applies)

Old May 19th 04, 07:43 AM
Peter Duniho

"maka" wrote in message
when i am looking at runway 11, it stated that the other end is runway 22,
just wondering why the other end of the runway is not runway 39???

You are looking at the wrong numbers. The airport diagram for which you've
provided a link shows three runways. One is 11/29, while the other two are
parallel 4/22 runways with the expected left and right variants.

If you think that the opposite end of runway 11 is 22, then you are
misreading the diagram. The only 22s down at the other end of runway 11 are
those that refer to the intersecting runways. If you look at the very end
of runway 11, you'll see the 29 that you'd expect to see.

And quit using so many question marks. Don't you know there's a shortage
going on

Damn...ran out of my last one, just when I needed it most.

Pete

Old May 20th 04, 05:13 AM
John Gaquin

go to....

http://www.vatroc.org/english/charts...01/VHHH_AD.pdf

"maka" wrote in message ...
Can anyone help please.... thanks so much