My new formation flight video!

Old March 29th 10, 03:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
RandyL[_3_]

Default My new formation flight video!

Truly amazing videos Quentin! I especially enjoyed the music that
accompanies video 1, as it comes from one of my favorite movies. That is an
incredible display of piloting skills.

Randy L.

--
Remember: Any landing that you can walk away from,
is a landing that you can be fined, sued, or prosecuted for.

"QuentinLFFE" wrote in message

Hi there!

Here is my new formation flight video on Alphajet (Patrouille de
France), made with FSrecorder:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcn...ure_videogames

The first part:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa4...ure_videogames

If you have time, don't hesitate to vote and comment my video on the
Dailymotion page!

Sorry if my words are wrong, but I am French, and only 17!

Enjoy!

Quentin.

--
QuentinLFFE