Space Junk & GPS Reliability

Old July 9th 03, 02:03 PM
Doug Carter

Default Space Junk & GPS Reliability

Newps wrote:

Lockheed employee wrote:

Is there anyone out there, besides Mr. Tarver, that can make any sense
at all of his last post?

Last post or any post. He's the daily funnies of usenet.

Is this cross posted with abnormal.psychology?

Old July 9th 03, 05:16 PM
Thomas Pappano

"Doug Carter" wrote in message
Newps wrote:

Lockheed employee wrote:

Is there anyone out there, besides Mr. Tarver, that can make any sense
at all of his last post?

Last post or any post. He's the daily funnies of usenet.

Is this cross posted with abnormal.psychology?

Maybe this one:

alt.psychology.dramatherapy.pathetic.delusional.ca lifornia.ms/pe.not.likely

Old July 9th 03, 09:25 PM
Dan R

That's because you keep putting ignorance gas into the tank...

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"Newps" wrote in message

Lockheed employee wrote:
Is there anyone out there, besides Mr. Tarver, that can make any sense
at all of his last post?

Last post or any post. He's the daily funnies of usenet.

I get considerable mileage out of the concensus of ignorance that is the
usenet.

Old July 9th 03, 11:11 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Dan R" wrote in message
That's because you keep putting ignorance gas into the tank...

Stirring up the ignorant and egotistical is a trivial act, but it provides
considerable entertainment for lurkers and participants alike. Some get the
joke and others just obsess. I believe Knoule is mentally ill, so I should
probalby lay off of him, but he is such a hoot!

Old July 10th 03, 05:13 PM
Jon Parmet

"Dan R" wrote in message
That's because you keep putting ignorance gas into the tank...

Stirring up the ignorant and egotistical is a trivial act,

It most certainly is an act, one you perfect by looking in the mirror.

but it provides
considerable entertainment for lurkers and participants alike. Some get the
joke and others just obsess.

You're not funny, but you are obsessed.
Old July 10th 03, 10:07 PM
Jon Parmet

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message ...
om...

"Dan R" wrote in message
That's because you keep putting ignorance gas into the tank...

Stirring up the ignorant and egotistical is a trivial act,

It most certainly is an act, one you perfect by looking in the mirror.

Therein lies the difference between rai, being a professional group of well
informed pilots and rec.aviation.piloting, being a complete joke.

In either case, you are recognized as a complete joke when you post in
any of those groups.

but it provides
considerable entertainment for lurkers and participants alike. Some get

the
joke and others just obsess.

You're not funny, but you are obsessed.

And here we see the difference between those who get the joke and those like
Parmet, who are a joke.

The bottom line is you just don't get it. No ones places any weight in
the bull**** you attempt to fly under the radar.

However, people laugh with me WHEN I joke, but I have the respect of
my peers. I've seen neither of those here in your case. You attempt to
constantly defend yourself. It's always the other guy that's wrong. I
guess the countless and countless examples still haven't shown you the
light: When it's one of two, yeah, it may be them. The statistics
haven't been in your favor for quite sometime, and the tone of your
posts is testimony to that.

People recognize that what you attempt to pass off as a joke is lame,
off-topic, non-sequitir, decreases the S/N, and give it the credit it
is due: That is to say, they give it no credit whatsoever.

You might consider giving it up, it's gotten far beyond old. But you
won't. You can't. The obsession won't allow you to.... because you

John P. Tarver, MS/PE

Thanks for playing (with yourself), Ms. Tarver.
Old July 10th 03, 10:12 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Jon Parmet" wrote in message
om...
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

om...

"Dan R" wrote in message
That's because you keep putting ignorance gas into the tank...

Stirring up the ignorant and egotistical is a trivial act,

It most certainly is an act, one you perfect by looking in the mirror.

Therein lies the difference between rai, being a professional group of

well
informed pilots and rec.aviation.piloting, being a complete joke.

In either case, you are recognized as a complete joke when you post in
any of those groups.

No, but I can see why you need to think that Parmet.

but it provides
considerable entertainment for lurkers and participants alike. Some

get the
joke and others just obsess.

You're not funny, but you are obsessed.

And here we see the difference between those who get the joke and those

like
Parmet, who are a joke.

The bottom line is you just don't get it. No ones places any weight in
the bull**** you attempt to fly under the radar.

No Parmet, I am the real deal and you are a lune.

However, people laugh with me WHEN I joke

People are laughing at you now, Parmet.

John P. Tarver, MS/PE

Old July 11th 03, 02:51 AM
Tarver Engineering

"Lockheed employee" Mississippi@ home.com wrote in message
I'm not.

You are a sock.

Old July 11th 03, 12:44 PM
Jon Parmet

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message ...
"Jon Parmet" wrote in message
om...
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

om...

"Dan R" wrote in message
That's because you keep putting ignorance gas into the tank...

Stirring up the ignorant and egotistical is a trivial act,

It most certainly is an act, one you perfect by looking in the mirror.

Therein lies the difference between rai, being a professional group of

well
informed pilots and rec.aviation.piloting, being a complete joke.

In either case, you are recognized as a complete joke when you post in
any of those groups.

No, but I can see why you need to think that Parmet.

I don't need to think anything of the sort. You are a joke. Google's
archive serves as proof.

but it provides
considerable entertainment for lurkers and participants alike. Some

get the
joke and others just obsess.

You're not funny, but you are obsessed.

And here we see the difference between those who get the joke and those

like
Parmet, who are a joke.

The bottom line is you just don't get it. No ones places any weight in
the bull**** you attempt to fly under the radar.

No Parmet, I am the real deal and you are a lune.

No MS. Tarver. You attempting to pass yourself off as big time is the
one true joke that we all get. You're small time...

However, people laugh with me WHEN I joke

People are laughing at you now, Parmet.

Provide evidence or continue to fabricate. Sound familiar? Of course,
Google once again shows time again how you FAIL to provide evidence
when you're called. You're so full of **** it leaks out of your
fingers, onto the keyboard.... nothing but net....

John P. Tarver, MS/PE

Old July 11th 03, 01:38 PM
Carsten Kurz

Please, end this thread, at least, please keep it out of
sci.geo.satellite-nav.

- Carsten

--
Audio Visual Systems fon: +49 (0)2238 967926
Carsten Kurz fax: +49 (0)2238 967925

Space Elevator Big John Home Built 111 July 21st 04 04:31 PM
Space slingshot Morgans Home Built 1 July 3rd 04 08:28 PM
Space slingshot was: Space Elevator Keith Goodwin Home Built 1 June 29th 04 04:11 PM
SoCal hangar space? nauga Home Built 1 May 6th 04 07:13 AM
Xprize and tethered space station Ray Toews Home Built 18 December 16th 03 07:52 PM