WANTED: used radio

Old March 23rd 21, 07:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Phoenix

Default WANTED: used radio

used Trig / Becker or Dittel radio with or without boom mic
Old March 24th 21, 05:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Bick (DY)

On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 12:50:35 PM UTC-6, Phoenix wrote:
used Trig / Becker or Dittel radio with or without boom mic

Check out http://www.glidersource.com/cgi-bin/...pe=Instruments, I've got a Becker with boom mic listed there.
E. Bick
Old March 25th 21, 10:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ross[_3_]

On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 7:50:35 PM UTC+1, Phoenix wrote:
used Trig / Becker or Dittel radio with or without boom mic

I can supply you wit quite a late model Becker 4201 if you are looking for something with 25khz.
I probably have a mic lying round somewhere too
You can contact me at hcdswiss at gmail dot com
Old March 29th 21, 03:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 5:17:59 AM UTC-4, Ross wrote:
On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 7:50:35 PM UTC+1, Phoenix wrote:
used Trig / Becker or Dittel radio with or without boom mic

I can supply you wit quite a late model Becker 4201 if you are looking for something with 25khz.
I probably have a mic lying round somewhere too
You can contact me at hcdswiss at gmail dot com

If you're still looking, I may have a Dittel FSG71M available soon. It would be just the radio unit itself, no wiring harness.
Old April 2nd 21, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 10:00:13 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 5:17:59 AM UTC-4, Ross wrote:
On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 7:50:35 PM UTC+1, Phoenix wrote:
used Trig / Becker or Dittel radio with or without boom mic

I can supply you wit quite a late model Becker 4201 if you are looking for something with 25khz.
I probably have a mic lying round somewhere too
You can contact me at hcdswiss at gmail dot com

If you're still looking, I may have a Dittel FSG71M available soon. It would be just the radio unit itself, no wiring harness.

I am also looking for a Dittel radio for our club trainer
Old April 6th 21, 01:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Friday, April 2, 2021 at 11:49:04 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 10:00:13 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 5:17:59 AM UTC-4, Ross wrote:
On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 7:50:35 PM UTC+1, Phoenix wrote:
used Trig / Becker or Dittel radio with or without boom mic
I can supply you wit quite a late model Becker 4201 if you are looking for something with 25khz.
I probably have a mic lying round somewhere too
You can contact me at hcdswiss at gmail dot com

If you're still looking, I may have a Dittel FSG71M available soon. It would be just the radio unit itself, no wiring harness.

I am also looking for a Dittel radio for our club trainer

Feel free to email any questions about the dittel FSG71M, I couldn't respond directly to you.
It is just the radio unit itself, not any wiring harnesses.
rstutzmann @ gmail.com
Old April 6th 21, 02:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Phoenix

On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 8:47:47 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Friday, April 2, 2021 at 11:49:04 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 10:00:13 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 5:17:59 AM UTC-4, Ross wrote:
On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 7:50:35 PM UTC+1, Phoenix wrote:
used Trig / Becker or Dittel radio with or without boom mic
I can supply you wit quite a late model Becker 4201 if you are looking for something with 25khz.
I probably have a mic lying round somewhere too
You can contact me at hcdswiss at gmail dot com
If you're still looking, I may have a Dittel FSG71M available soon. It would be just the radio unit itself, no wiring harness.

I am also looking for a Dittel radio for our club trainer

Feel free to email any questions about the dittel FSG71M, I couldn't respond directly to you.
It is just the radio unit itself, not any wiring harnesses.
rstutzmann @ gmail.com

I have a Dittel 60m with harness, if you're still interested.
Old April 7th 21, 03:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Sinclair[_5_]

On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 6:08:49 PM UTC-7, Phoenix wrote:
[...]

Barnstormer’s just posted an ad for Becker Transponder, Radio & Encoder for $900.........yellow tagged!
JJ
Old April 8th 21, 12:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rakel

On Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 10:42:19 AM UTC-4, John Sinclair wrote:
[...]

Transponder is Mode A/C. Not Mode S.

Radio Wanted [email protected] Soaring 0 December 4th 17 05:32 PM
Radio Wanted Roy B. Soaring 7 July 28th 17 02:21 AM
Wanted radio [email protected] Soaring 4 December 2nd 16 03:46 AM
Dittel Radio wanted Paul Soaring 2 August 28th 05 03:12 PM
VHF radio wanted in .AU Mal Soaring 2 June 2nd 05 11:27 AM