F/A-22 videos

Old September 18th 04, 10:42 PM
Steve

Default F/A-22 videos

Interesting (to some at least) flight test videos:

www.f4hq.com/temp/F-22_CTF_Video.wmv - ~38Mb
www.f4hq.com/temp/High-AOA.wmv - ~10Mb

Bandwidth is limited so if anyone can host them go ahead. I have nothing to
do with the videos, just passing the word.

--
Steve.
Old September 19th 04, 04:39 AM
Scott Ferrin

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 22:42:50 +0100, Steve
wrote:

Interesting (to some at least) flight test videos:

www.f4hq.com/temp/F-22_CTF_Video.wmv - ~38Mb
www.f4hq.com/temp/High-AOA.wmv - ~10Mb

Bandwidth is limited so if anyone can host them go ahead. I have nothing to
do with the videos, just passing the word.

Nice! And if you find anymore pass them along. I'm going to put them
on my FTP and I'll leave them there for a few days so people can
download them (I got some strange behavior form IE when I double
clicked on the links).

These are WAY nice. Footage of four ship formations, air to air of
gun firing, lots of high AOA on the second one (I guess that goes
without saying). These aren't just your typical sterile low res shots
patched together. If you've got the bandwidth I'd definitely
recommend them. I imagine Denyav and Venik will be choking on their
livers after they see these.

http://www.xmission.com/~sferrin/F-22_CTF_Video.wmv

http://www.xmission.com/~sferrin/High-AOA.wmv

Oh and Satriani ain't bad either.
Old September 19th 04, 06:24 PM
miso

Personally, these are not worth the download, though I found the ice
test interesting. Basically what you have are still photos, maybe a
second or two of moving video, and hackneyed rock music.

Since all you really get are stills, I would have preferred higher
resolution jpgs on a webpage. I have a few CD players and can supply
my own music.

Pass.

Old September 19th 04, 08:44 PM
Steve

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 21:39:19 -0600, Scott Ferrin
wrote:

Nice! And if you find anymore pass them along.

There will be some more in the next few weeks. 2 more I think.

I'm going to put them
on my FTP and I'll leave them there for a few days so people can
download them (I got some strange behavior form IE when I double
clicked on the links).

Thanks for FTP Scott. Not sure what the strange behaviour is. Wander if
anyone here knows how to set up a torrent file.

These are WAY nice. Footage of four ship formations, air to air of
gun firing, lots of high AOA on the second one (I guess that goes
without saying). These aren't just your typical sterile low res shots
patched together. If you've got the bandwidth I'd definitely
recommend them. I imagine Denyav and Venik will be choking on their
livers after they see these.

Impressive piece of kit huh?

Old September 20th 04, 03:19 PM
Nick Coleman

Steve wrote:

Thanks for FTP Scott. Not sure what the strange behaviour is. Wander
if anyone here knows how to set up a torrent file.

I'll give it a go. Can't say how long the tracker will be open for, but
I'll try and keep it up for a couple of days.

http://203.217.44.189:6969/announce

First time I've done it, so let me know if it doesn't work. The
reply-to address works.

Nick
Old September 20th 04, 03:26 PM
Nick Coleman

Steve wrote:

Thanks for FTP Scott. Not sure what the strange behaviour is. Wander
if anyone here knows how to set up a torrent file.

I'll give it a go. Can't say how long the tracker will be open for, but
I'll try and keep it up for a couple of days.

[oops, that should be:]
http://203.217.44.189:6969

acro videos Kirill Barsukov Aerobatics 3 October 13th 04 01:45 AM
Neww FAA handbook and DVD videos are hereg7a6w Pilot Pubs Aviation Marketplace 0 March 6th 04 01:02 AM
Neww FAA handbook and DVD videos are herehI0ggY Pilot Pubs Aviation Marketplace 0 February 22nd 04 02:24 AM
New Aviation Videos and a Rogue's Gallery Update! Jay Honeck Home Built 3 December 28th 03 05:49 AM
some military related videos Thundermaster Military Aviation 0 August 9th 03 01:30 PM