Fixed it

Old July 5th 08, 09:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim Morris[_4_]

Default Fixed it

Server problems

--
Jim Morris
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2005-06-20_Boeing_Moon.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	26805
Old July 5th 08, 10:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"Jim Morris" wrote in message
. ..
Server problems

--
Jim Morris

Oh! Is that what you were on about?

Old July 5th 08, 10:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim Morris[_4_]

Yeah. Been awhile. New computer and figuring out Windows Mail for
Usenet-news.net was troublesome.
I retired from trucking last week and don't plan to do much but learn how to
better use my Canons so I don't have to repost from the great ones here.

--
Jim Morris
"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
"Jim Morris" wrote in message
. ..
Server problems

--
Jim Morris

Oh! Is that what you were on about?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	F-14A_VF-1_159465_NK114_Whidbey_8-77_6.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	26806
Old July 6th 08, 06:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"Jim Morris" wrote in message
Yeah. Been awhile. New computer and figuring out Windows Mail for
Usenet-news.net was troublesome.
I retired from trucking last week and don't plan to do much but learn how
better use my Canons so I don't have to repost from the great ones here.

Had noticed you were MIA - thought it might be due to a couple of ISP's in
America giving groups the heave-hoe. Then, when you posted the s.h.i.t bit,
I thought it might have been about the yEnc discussion.

Old July 6th 08, 10:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

"Jim Morris" wrote in
:

Yeah. Been awhile. New computer and figuring out Windows Mail for
Usenet-news.net was troublesome.
I retired from trucking last week and don't plan to do much but learn
how to better use my Canons so I don't have to repost from the great
ones here.

blush I'm gonna need a bigger hat...
Old July 6th 08, 11:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim Morris[_4_]

Had noticed you were MIA - thought it might be due to a couple of ISP's in
America giving groups the heave-hoe. Then, when you posted the s.h.i.t
bit, I thought it might have been about the yEnc discussion.

The yEnc discussions are pointless, to me. I don't like yEnc but did
download a yEnc reader.
Just that in the 7 years I have been here there have been so many numerous
yEnc discussions they have become a dead issue.
Us, the regulars, don't like them but the new members and visitors seem to.
When a thread goes on forever about the subject, it just becomes so much
s.h.i.t.

Jim Morris

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DHC-2_N49771_Kenmore_Air_LKE_8-25-05_04.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	26808
Old July 6th 08, 11:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim Morris[_4_]

blush I'm gonna need a bigger hat...

Bob, you replied to me one time that I must have most everythig you have
posted and then some.
Your folder on my HDD exceeds 1.7 gigs.
Remember Chris Smallenburg and Dave Stewart (Biggles)? And so many more that
posted here on a regular basis?
Then there is Glenn Alderton and Dale (Legend of Lax) and so many others we
don't see anymore.
There is so much that has changed here, some for the good and some just
total BS but at least we never stooped to the policical snipping that
ABPM did. We always posted pics. Mitchel Holman and his photography and his
web grabs that he posts in topics are always a delight to see.
Alan Erskin, Dave Kearton, and those 2 gents in Florida and so many others
contribute to this group is so many ways. Others are a distraction.
5:30 am ramblings..sorry

Jim Morris

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C-130T_164763_Blue_Angels_Seattle_8-7-05_2.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	26809
Old July 6th 08, 05:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Grumpy AuContraire[_2_]

Jim Morris wrote:

blush I'm gonna need a bigger hat...

Bob, you replied to me one time that I must have most everythig you have
posted and then some.
Your folder on my HDD exceeds 1.7 gigs.
Remember Chris Smallenburg and Dave Stewart (Biggles)? And so many more
that posted here on a regular basis?
Then there is Glenn Alderton and Dale (Legend of Lax) and so many others
we don't see anymore.

Glenn is still around but is traveling in the US for the next few weeks.

JT

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MD80-Bergstrom.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	26814
Old July 6th 08, 06:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim Morris[_4_]

-- Glenn is still around but is traveling in the US for the next few
weeks.

Yeah, I know.
Thanks,

Jim