Hanger Queen jsc2003-00684.jpg

Old December 16th 06, 06:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

Default Hanger Queen jsc2003-00684.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hanger Queen jsc2003-00684.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	215.6 KB
ID:	2219
Old December 16th 06, 08:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
David Hartung

My guess is that this lady would prefer not to spend much time in the hanger!
Old December 16th 06, 10:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CWO4 Dave Mann

David Hartung wrote:
My guess is that this lady would prefer not to spend much time in the
hanger!

She is spending a lot of time in Orbit right now with the Space Shuttle
and International Space Station.

Cheers,

Dave
Old December 16th 06, 11:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Skyway

This looks like Ellington AFB in Houston. I've had the privilege of flying
there on several occasions. Even was in the pattern with the T-38's once.
I was in a Cessna Cardinal (1977 B model) and they were shooting
touch-n-go's and made several passes by me **very** close before I made my
landing. It was one of the most memorable moments in my private pilot
career, I will never forget it.

Chris

"CWO4 Dave Mann" wrote in message
. ..

Old December 17th 06, 03:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jowah

That is an awesome story.... I had a similar experience at HDO with some
T6 Texans, except I was in a C172. Man... I would love to take one of
those T6's for a spin.

Joe

Old December 17th 06, 09:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Skyway

Another cool story...thanks for sharing : )

I love T-6's too, ahhh the good old days...check six and happy flying to
you...

Oh ! And Merry Christmas !

Chris