Hanger Queen aeroi18.jpg

Old June 28th 07, 11:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Shiver

Default Hanger Queen aeroi18.jpg

Chill out Panic, it's been a long accepted practice to post Hangar Queens
on this group.

A practise that should never have been accepted by the majority.

Today some zipperhead decided to post 128 hangar queens to this group
in a zip file.

And I wonder haw many children will point these fine shots out to their
parents, and how many parents will look at this group today and wonder
just what sort of aviation newsgroup this really is.

If you boys need jack off material that bad that you have to post it in
this group of all group then perhaps some of you need to put your
computers away a bit more and go spend time with your wife and kids.

Old June 29th 07, 03:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Allen[_1_]

"shiver" wrote in message

Chill out Panic, it's been a long accepted practice to post Hangar

Queens
on this group.

A practise that should never have been accepted by the majority.

Today some zipperhead decided to post 128 hangar queens to this group
in a zip file.

I counted about 316. It appears to be every hangar queen posted to this
group over the last several years. Not all contained nudity, some are nose
art and WWII photos.

Old June 29th 07, 04:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TacAN

"Allen" wrote in message
t...

"shiver" wrote in message

Chill out Panic, it's been a long accepted practice to post Hangar

Queens
on this group.

A practise that should never have been accepted by the majority.

Today some zipperhead decided to post 128 hangar queens to this group
in a zip file.

I counted about 316. It appears to be every hangar queen posted to this
group over the last several years. Not all contained nudity, some are
nose
art and WWII photos.

Thats fine by me - my news group provider has a retention of no more than 36
hrs if I'm lucky.
Nice to catchup with all the hanger queens - but also means I miss out on a
lot of aircraft photos if I dont check this group at least twice a day (not
always possible)

Graham

Old June 29th 07, 10:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Hans Holbein

Bruce R schrieb:
"Rich W" wrote in message
I'm a long time lurker and occasional poster and I have no problems
with the hanger queens on this ng. Long may they continue! Keep up
the good work J3mia03 ;-)

Rich W

Could someone please repost J3's Hangar Queen. For some reason my server
doesn't have the origional post listed.

The Server is not Big enough
Old June 29th 07, 11:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Colin

Yes it been a long time practice to see woman this way. Who knows, maybe
one day one of us will see one of our daughters standing next to a vintage
bird and feel the same.

"Scubabix" wrote in message
Chill out Panic, it's been a long accepted practice to post Hangar Queens
on this group. If you don't want to see them, don't open them. And by
blocking J3mia03, you're going to miss out on some outstanding aviation
photography.

Rob
Naval Aircrewman ( not afraid of a little T&A)

--
Support www.HonorFlight.org
Show a Vet that you remember.

Old June 29th 07, 01:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

Default Hanger Queen aeroi18.jpg - "avmeter.gif" yEnc (1/1) [16K]

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:40:11 -0400, Panic wrote
(in article ):

Congratulations! You just made it into my blocked Senders List. Tits and
asses are fine. But in their place. This is an aviation pictures
newsgroup.

wrote in message

The pic says it all.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	avmeter.gif
Views:	35
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	13535
Old June 29th 07, 04:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
gpaleo

"hielan' laddie" wrote

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:40:11 -0400, Panic wrote
(in article ):

Congratulations! You just made it into my blocked Senders List. Tits
and
asses are fine. But in their place. This is an aviation pictures
newsgroup.

wrote in message

The pic says it all.

The pic also says yEnc(oded)
Bliahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................

Old June 30th 07, 02:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Scubabix

"Colin" wrote in message
Yes it been a long time practice to see woman this way. Who knows, maybe
one day one of us will see one of our daughters standing next to a vintage
bird and feel the same.

Maybe, but until then, just don't open the damn file if you don't want to
see. And if you've got kids on the computer, it's your responsibility to
monitor what they're looking at. Besides, there are a lot worse sights for
a young boy to see than a beautiful naked woman.
Rob