Neocons,World Bank and the real message of America:Growth and Energy Independence

Old June 9th 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
fusion

Default Neocons,World Bank and the real message of America:Growth and Energy Independence

in my humble opinion and pardon my ignorant grammar ,while Washington
DC goes nowhere with corruption and incompetence, the "deals" go on:

a) the Phone companies want to close down the copper lines,the dsl of
everybody, so Covad,XO and Cavalier could go down and we would end up
with only Verizon,ATT,Qwest and the cable monopolies,the ones that
give NO CHOICES , all in "committee" fixing our choices and starting
the privatization and proprietary pricing of internet services, in
other words, American consumers and taxpayers get ------ up their
---------, and Congress? where is Congress ? ....in the NYT op-ed
page,June,9,07:" A Patent Lie ", a very good point is made by the
writer, Timothy B.Lee, who reminds all that Bill Gates was against
patent abuse in 1991 and now he is against open-source, and it
reflects in the Verizon-Vonage trial, where Verizon has patented the
conversion of a phone number into an Internet adress, something that
the thousands of voice over IP programmers and hardware designers
never thought off in the 90's, everybody was inventing, not patenting,
its clear that we have reach an absurd situation, where everything got
a patent number and today we could not invent the Internet and the
WWW, to patent the obvious is absurd, but the lawyers and some in the
patent system are getting away with theft and abuse for a fee and no
one is saying anything....

b) in the WP,june ,7,07 :"Contractor says Army unfairly closed
bidding" we learn a fight over a 475 million dollar contract to
provide Intelligence to the US Army in Iraq, so we got the
contractors
that want the next contract and the next one , working in the
Intelligence for the ending of the war ???? are they dumb, criminal
or just plain traitors? ...lets hope Sec.Gates puts some order and
gets
the Pentagon out of the "Oil only" business,out of the "diesel and
kerosene" only business, what are they waiting for ??? the PENTAGON
SHOULD BE THE FIRST ONE TO BE ENERGY INDEPENDENT, with hydrogen
fuelcells,solar,hybrid,ethanol ,fission, biodiesels,fusion ,etc...but
first Sec.Samuel "Knesset" Bodman in the Energy Dpt. and his neocon
staff must go home !........and the new Senate Energy Bill must solve
and make America Energy Independent, the time is now !

c) npr.org,PBS-TV and http://www.c-span.org/ , the taxpayers
networks
are being taken over by FOX from Rupert Murdoch, who does the
sponsorships,and with the new Broadcast Board of Governors chief
Glassman from the American Enterprise Institute in charge, they cut-
off any caller talking about 9/11, about the USS Liberty,about the
Cole, about Douglas Feith Iraq WMD fabricated lies, about the AIPAC
spy trial in Alexandria,Virginia, about the abuses of the oligarchs in
Russia like the neocons Berezovsky,Khodorkovsky ,Lebedev,Gusinsky and
others and the reason why the neocon media is trying to fabricate a
conflict between Bush and Putin with missiles and radars in Poland and
the Czech Republic, these criminal neocons are willing to create a
fight between countries to help their corrupt money launderers and
arms dealers , and most hosts in these Taxpayers networks above
mentioned are
neocons or aligned with them, so we only get one side, one track, one
point of view, Murdoch's and Netanyahu's point of view! ....while the
30%
average christian american who decides the elections is watching FOX-
TV ,eating junk foods and pizzas and trying to find the remote among
the blobs of their fat
bellies and the anti-gas medication bottles , whoooaaaaaa ! ....its
time to get genetic and chemical labeling in all foods, the Food
Industry
shares Board members and HedgeFund investors with the Pharmaceutical
Industry, they have turn this country into a very sick cash cow, when
is America going to wake up??? i urge everybody to try organic healthy
foods, more fruits, vegies, whole grain breads and brown rice,grilled
fish,organic coffes and teas,natural choices, the health to break the
abuse .

d) the Rio Grande River between the USA and Mexico should have been
made deeper and wider and with easier 24/7 video Intelligence, also
with terraces, beaches,artificial lakes ,boats and with total
control !!! nice and secure, the best fence is a very healthy and
wealthy work-business area,so that Mexicans dont need to go up north,
this costs the same that the 2-4 billion dollar fence and lifts
everybody without breaking-up commerce, trade and friendships.....all
the Central America area can grow billions of gallons in sugarcane
ethanol , the USA and the local Gov.'s in partnership can turn that
area into a gusher of ethanol , from Panama to Texas , and without
giving one inch of USA rights , NO PANAMERICAN UNION ! JUST CO-
OPERATION AND GROWTH , we need new leaders, right now !

e) to see the 3 CEO's from GM,Chrysler and Ford in Congress saying
that higher gas mileage levels for USA cars is a bad idea,shame ! the
Boards of the 3 carmakers are controlled by the Oil Lobby and the
AIPAC Lobby, so it's time to get these Boards out and put the Auto
Industry to work for America and Progress, we need new leaders, no
more traitors !, like Wagoner from GM saying that hybrids is for the
2011 model or later ! what a criminal shame! , and they do get
millions in stock options for
-------- America, the liars ! ....to president Bush: after 7 years of
talking about energy dependency, you wont even push fuel standards up
to the 35-40 miles a gallon level ? , the Auto Industry Board of
Directors have more power? , you wont push to put new capture filters
and technologies in coal power plants? , you wont open 4 huge solar
panels and concentrators factories here in the USA to train the new
engineers? find new solar systems ? you wont set these solar systems
in every Federal Building? no under-water turbines in every coast? no
hydrogen for fuelcells in just 10.000 gas stations? no E-85 pumps ?
from 174.000 gas stations in the nation,in these 7 years we only have
ethanol in 1.100 of them, you think that makes sense when we are about
to spend ONE TRILLION DOLLARS IN THE IRAQ-WAR-DEFENSE-OIL -CONTRACT
business ?, George :you got 18 months to start a revolution and save
America, please get the neocon boys out of the White House , get
Bolten,Kaplan,Kellner,Wurmser ,etc. out, get the traitors out ! they
work with Schumer,Feinstein,Lantos,Bloomberg and Emanuel in the 2
parties to control all, when are you going to see it? and then you
will get the whole blame ! big time !

f) the Wold Bank must work for the World, not for the bankers only,
it's been years between Wolfensohn,Wolfowitz and now Zoellick, the
neocon American Enterprise Institute Freak Plan to take over the
WORLD
that we should have had solar panels and concentrators in every roof,
every garden, turbines in every State, ethanol and hydrogen in every
gas station , big efficient hybrid batteries in every truck and
car,now that the World Bank is raising 20 billion, its time ! NOW ITS
THE TIME TO DO THE BUSINESS OF THE PEOPLE ! ... to all the World Bank
employees: no mercy! get the numbers, get the facts, get the plans
and
demand action ! if the new Zoellick neocon team does not deliver go
directly to the People , the Taxpayers, on the Web, in the Press,
tell
us what's going on, we have no time to lose, the World Bank must
provide 500 million simple laptops , http://laptop.org/ , and thats
why AMD and Linux and Mozilla are under attack, its a great idea and
the kids and adults should have these laptops in their hands, and
with
IP-WiFi-cell phones in them,be Palm with Linux , Symbian,Mac,Java,
MS , RIM or your platform, with music and multimedia video messages,
and here Bono ,with and without PALM ,and with the Music World can do
a lot of good, since these laptops must give music out non stop,
their
music too ! ( in the new Palm-Linux business i trust Bono, i dont
trust Anderson and Rubenstein ex-Mac's , they never said thanks to
anyone , the greedy backstabbers!, and watch your back,
Bono ! ) ......so the neocons in the World Bank do not represent the
American People, the American People want to do good and right, most
of them that is, we want the best for all, with the Rule of Law and
the Tools in the Constitution, we want all to have what we have, the
neocons in the USA do not represent the will of the USA people, and
that must change ! workers in the World Bank, go to Bono , the press
and the Web
and tell it like it is , truth , music and justice for all !!!! and
starting today ! , amazing that pres. Bush wont push for small
fuelcells,solar chargers and new battery technology in these small
gadgets,we need new T.Edison's and A.G.Bell's, we need new leaders....

g) in the case of the HEDGE FUNDS , like
Blackstone,KKR,TPG,SAC,Carlyle,etc.,that control huge blocks of stock
in key
Military,Security,Intelligence,Energy,Transportati on,Technology,etc.,
Industries in the USA,and that have made billions of dollars in
profits from this Iraq War and its contracts, how can they move
patents and contracts to BERMUDA AND CAYMAN ISLANDS ? , how can they
put, like Blackstone, Board members like Nathaniel Rothschild, a
member of the israeli-european and israeli-american family of bankers
that have been
the key financiers of all the Wars going back to King George of
England? these people, with the Oppenheimers from DeBeers-
AngloAmerican, have made billions by financing the 2 sides in almost
every war, by financing diamond,arms and gold wars between America,
Europe, Africa, Asia, in my opinion they have done the Devil's work,
and now they get to enter our key Industries through the Hedge Funds
like Blackstone and others ?

h) in the NYT, May, 29,2007:"Uranium Windfall opens choices for the
Energy Dpt.", we learn that 25 million kilograms of uranium
hexafluoride worth billions of dollars and property of the Federal
Gov. and the USA Taxpayers,
and safe because is still mixed 235 and 238 and only a
very few factories can do the upgrade , are up for grabs and the
company,
USEC, that wants to get it for free has had multiple problems and
questions of accounting, fraud, stock options,salaries,golden
parachutes and neocon perks for executives, so members in the House
and Senate are saying : wait ! but knowing Sec. "Knesset" Bodman in
the Energy Dpt., who knows ???? we need safe solutions and secure for
the
taxpayers.

i) we know now that the great country of Romania ( and Bulgaria) is
being used to create safe passport access to Mossad israeli neocons ,
and now this great country and its great people abused by very corrupt
politicians is asking the
State Dpt. to get its passports holders into the USA without visas,
this is trouble ! there are 35.000 israeli nationals in Romania doing
"commerce", and these hard core Mossad are bad news for the USA and
the EU, they are ruthless and if EU and USA don't know who they
really
are because they only see a Romanian Passport, very bad news !!!!
..... just read today's story in the Washington Post, June,9,07:" Arms
dealer arrested in Spain" and that informs us that the arms dealer ,
Monzer al-Kassar, was getting the weapons in Romania and intended for
Colombia in the sting operation, i wonder who in Romania is doing the
deals, lets hope we find out all the details if the involved ones are
some of the ones mentioned above, we'll see.....

America must have a great message for the world, the World Bank is
one key among others, if you love this great country, help the
workers
there, get involved ! in my humble opinion, the first thing is to get
multiple energy choices for America and the world,but it can't happen
without the USA and its new leaders, the House and Senate are about to
act on Energy, America and the world needs you
today !