HUGE Summer SALE + Free Shipping @ Small Blue Planet Toys

Old July 8th 03, 11:53 PM
Small Blue Planet Toys

Default HUGE Summer SALE + Free Shipping @ Small Blue Planet Toys

Cut & Paste the link below to see the entire list of sale items:

http://www.smallblueplanet.com/conte...rget=saleitems

--
Small Blue Planet Toys is one of the largest independently owned toy stores
in the United States. We ship packages to our customers all over the country

We currently have over 3,000 different items in stock, many of which have
been specially made for, or imported by Small Blue Planet. These unique and
hard to find items make great gifts for the holiday season. Some of this
years special items include, Takara's Transformers, Tomy Zoids, Lanard Ultra
Corps & M&C Toy's Power Team Action Figures, and Kari Michelle Fashion
Dolls, just to name a few.

And there is always a SALE at Small Blue Planet. Currently, our SALE boasts
over 200 items with drastically reduced prices.

You will only find this vast selection of specialty toys and hassle-free
on-line shopping at www.smallblueplanet.com.

Small Blue Planet Toys
http://www.smallblueplanet.com

TOLL FREE: 1-800-320-0890