Engine failure in the middle of nowhere

Old April 7th 10, 03:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ricky

Default Engine failure in the middle of nowhere

On Apr 5, 6:25*pm, Mark wrote:

Hey, "Mark" or whoever you really are, or are pretending to be at the
given moment, or who you only wish to be, etc...,

when you were a little
boy, did your granny explain why everyone
called you "Blossom"? You know, because
you were, and STILL ARE a blooming idiot.

Ok, go ahead, get busy. Spend another 1000
hours of your valueless unemployed time and
continue devoting your life to forging posts in
the name of multiple personalities.
Yeah, spread it as far as you want, like you've
been doing.

At the end of the day, I'll still be flying and
you won't. See, the internet isn't my life like
it is yours.

Me (the REAL Me)

Old April 7th 10, 04:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 07:42:41 -0700 (PDT), Ricky wrote:

On Apr 5, 6:25*pm, Mark wrote:

Hey, "Mark" or whoever you really are, or are pretending to be at the
given moment, or who you only wish to be, etc...,

when you were a little
boy, did your granny explain why everyone
called you "Blossom"? You know, because
you were, and STILL ARE a blooming idiot.

Ok, go ahead, get busy. Spend another 1000
hours of your valueless unemployed time and
continue devoting your life to forging posts in
the name of multiple personalities.
Yeah, spread it as far as you want, like you've
been doing.

At the end of the day, I'll still be flying and
you won't. See, the internet isn't my life like
it is yours.

Me (the REAL Me)

"Ricky", don't smoke that number...

Your IP addy is showing.

Sssssssh, our secret.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old April 9th 10, 04:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ricky

On Apr 5, 6:25 pm, Mark wrote:

[...]

Motto: Live To Spooge It!- Hide quoted text -

I could care less about my IP address showing.

So, what's your point, anyway? Why don't you go ahead and communicate
plainly so others can look at my IP and see that you are making more
childish banter?

I've been here for years as anyone can see with a simple search of my
RAP history, communicating mostly about aviation. Mostly lurking, but
posting fairly regularly, though not very often. Go ahead and look
yourself, then come back and tell me more about my IP address.

Ricky
Old April 9th 10, 09:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

On Apr 5, 6:25 pm, Mark wrote:

[...]

Oh, "Ricky" do you often cut and past other peoiple's posts?

*LOL*
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old April 10th 10, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ricky

On Apr 9, 1:42*pm, Ari wrote:

Oh, "Ricky" do you often cut and past other peoiple's posts?

Yes, just like I did above.
It makes it simpler to know exactly what I'm replying to.
Actually, it's not called "cutting and pasting" in the Usenet world,
it's called "citing relevant information." Some title it other things,
but what I do, and often, is reply to specific portions of a post, in
effect, "cutting and pasting." So, the answer is "yes I do often cut &
paste
other people's posts. In the 20 plus years I've been on Usenet it is
a very common practice.
Now, go ahead and explain your specific problem with that.
By the way, your spelling is indicative of a child, which you probably
are.
Oh, and you can visit my Usenet profile and my Facebook page
if you're still having identity issues with me.

Ricky

Old April 10th 10, 07:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Ricky wrote:
Actually, it's not called "cutting and pasting" in the Usenet world,
it's called "citing relevant information."

Small nit: if the original document remains unchanged, then the phrase
"copy and paste" should be used, not "cut and paste." One example of "cut
and paste" is when one composes ransom notes by cutting out words and
letters from printed material.

Usenet groups are often held hostage, but I've yet to see a groupnapper
demand that millions of small unmarked bits be left in a desktop trashcan
icon in return for releasing a group.
Old April 12th 10, 03:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 07:54:49 -0700 (PDT), Ricky wrote:

On Apr 9, 1:42*pm, Ari wrote:

[...]

No issues "Ricky"

lol

20+ years on Usenet eh?

lol
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old April 13th 10, 04:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ricky

On Apr 12, 9:34*am, Ari wrote:

20+ years on Usenet eh?

That would be affirmative, under only 3 different I.D's, all due to
newsreader requirements. I'd share them with you but I have nothing to
prove to you and nothing else to say to you, either.

Bye!

Ricky
Old April 13th 10, 08:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:23:30 -0700 (PDT), Ricky wrote:

On Apr 12, 9:34*am, Ari wrote:

20+ years on Usenet eh?

That would be affirmative, under only 3 different I.D's, all due to
newsreader requirements.

Oh, a troll. Way to man up "Ricky".

Don't smoke that number, "Ricky".

*har*
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj

AA Engine failure at LAX... .Blueskies. Piloting 3 June 13th 06 11:05 PM
engine failure swag Piloting 16 June 8th 06 06:13 PM
Engine failure Jase Vanover Piloting 59 October 30th 05 05:43 PM
Engine failure on final Ron Garret Piloting 80 January 27th 05 09:58 AM
In-Flight Engine Failure O. Sami Saydjari Owning 59 April 30th 04 08:40 AM