The FAA is crumbling

Old September 29th 05, 11:05 PM
NotPoliticallyCorrect

Default The FAA is crumbling

*Ah, and the big one comes even closer. When you run off experienced
people and keep idiot managers this is what happens. As the FAA
concentrates on feel good politics and women and minorities and
homosexuals and GLOBE meetings and TWO conferences and Gay Pride
celebrations and lowering standards at the FAA Academy so women and
minorities can pass TECHNICAL courses aircraft come closer and closer
together. The FAA is crumbling bit by bit while the "feel good" programs
flourish. FAA Management screwing over their dedicated union members is
not helpful toward good workforce morale either.

Sadly it appears it will take a huge tragedy and massive loss of human
life similar to the Hurricane chaos in New Orleans (Female and Black
Incompetent City and State and Federal Management) before the
politically correct but out of control FAA will revert back to technical
qualifications rather than skin color and sex for their critical NAS
jobs. I wonder how long the FAA will be able to hide their massive
hiring and promotion screw ups that have occurred over the last few
years? As the FAA celebrates Gay Pride and hires that manager or
technician because she is black and female regardless of experience or
qualifications(And LIES about it) aircraft get closer. I wonder how much
closer will the aircraft get until WHAM? The items below are not an
anomaly but a systemic indication of a crisis in know how and experience
and management within a TECHNICALLY COMPLEX Government AIR safety
function that is slowly coming unglued.

*1. DALLAS — Air traffic controllers in the Dallas-Fort Worth area
routinely covered up errors and their supervisors failed to investigate
cases that included airplanes flying too close to each other, federal
officials said.

2. LAS VEGAS — A veteran air traffic controller was stripped of tower
duty at McCarran International Airport (search
javascript:siteSearch('McCarran International Airport');) while
authorities investigated how two commercial airliners nearly collided on
a runway, officials said Thursday.No one was hurt in the Sept. 22
incident, and more than 100 feet separated the planes in what a Federal
Aviation Administration (search javascript:siteSearch('Federal Aviation
Administration');) spokesman characterized as a minor runway incursion
but the airport director, Randall Walker, called a "near-miss.""They
admitted there was a controller error," Walker said. "One plane was
allowed to land where another plane had just crossed."

3. LOS ANGELES — Terror in the skies Tuesday September 27th over
California: Five dangerous passes and at least two near-mid-air
collisions, according to air traffic controllers.One involved a UPS
flight en route to Orange County, Calif., from Louisville, Ky. --
another a Boeing 757 (search
http://search.foxnews.com/info.foxnws/redirs_all.htm?pgtarg=wbsdogpile&qcat=web&qkw=Boei ng%20757
) passenger jet headed to San Diego from Detroit.The incidents occurred
shortly after controllers lost radio contact with 400 aircraft coming in
and out of airports across the West -- when a computer unexpectedly shut
down because technicians forgot to service the computer as required
every 30 days. Because they did not dump the hard drive, the computer
overloaded.The backup system also failed, stopping radio transmissions
to pilots in mid-sentence. Controllers describe the next 13 minutes as
"chaos," as some planes began to converge.So close was one incident, the
onboard collision avoidance alarm sounded, forcing the UPS pilot to go
into an abrupt climb to avoid a private jet below.

4. LOS ANGELES — A communications failure at a Federal Aviation
Administration (search
http://search.foxnews.com/info.foxnws/redirs_all.htm?pgtarg=wbsdogpile&qcat=web&qkw=Fede ral%20Aviation%20Administration)
control facility forced some airports in the West to hold flights on the
ground Tuesday afternoon, authorities said.The radio outage occurred at
the Los Angeles Air Route Traffic Control Center in Palmdale, in the
desert north of Los Angeles, which controls airspace in California and
parts of Nevada, FAA spokeswoman Laura Brown said. She said planes were
grounded at airports in the Los Angeles region, including those in
Orange and San Diego counties, as well as in Las Vegas (search
http://search.foxnews.com/info.foxnws/redirs_all.htm?pgtarg=wbsdogpile&qcat=web&qkw=Las% 20Vegas).Air
traffic controllers could monitor the planes on radar but were not able
to communicate with them, Brown said. Pilots were forced to switch to a
different radio frequency to communicate with other control facilities,
she said.

( I will be sending this to all 100 Senators and most Congressman and
the Media)
Old September 29th 05, 11:26 PM
Scott Moore

NotPoliticallyCorrect wrote On 09/29/05 15:05,:
As the FAA celebrates Gay Pride and hires that manager or
technician because she is black and female regardless of experience or
qualifications(And LIES about it) aircraft get closer. I wonder how much
closer will the aircraft get until WHAM?

Well, clearly the FAA will take action when a plane full of gay black
people hits a plane full of handycapped gay women, and then
falls in a poor section of New Orleans.

Old October 1st 05, 10:21 PM

[...]

As a person who happens to be gay and a pilot, I sure hope you don't
work for the FAA. If you do, I am really worried.

Also, I suspect you're a high-strung, latent homosexual who can't come
to terms with your sexuality.

Sad.
Old October 4th 05, 06:38 PM
The I

Personally I don't really care for Homosexuals, their morals and sex habits.

But does being a fudge-packer have to do with being a good stick? (And I
don't meant the tail gun?)

I know 2 rump rangers that are fairly good pilots.

I wouldn't care to sit in the cockpit with them while they played male skin
flute musician - but fags can be competent pilots too.

And yes queer I can come to terms with my sexuality. I think it is filthy
to be a
Homosexual, and I detest Homosexual being morphed into meaning "gay".

No, I wouldn't hang you from a tree, but I don't have to like you, accept
you or teach my kids or anyone else that your behavior is acceptable to me.

k.net...

Old October 6th 05, 02:13 AM

Scott Moore wrote:
NotPoliticallyCorrect wrote On 09/29/05 15:05,:
As the FAA celebrates Gay Pride and hires that manager or
technician because she is black and female regardless of experience or
qualifications(And LIES about it) aircraft get closer. I wonder how much
closer will the aircraft get until WHAM?

Well, clearly the FAA will take action when a plane full of gay black
people hits a plane full of handycapped gay women, and then
falls in a poor section of New Orleans.

No, they'll just blame it on the two dead white males that were
piloting it.