Worst Jokes At Oshkosh

Old August 7th 04, 04:04 PM
Ron Natalie

Default Worst Jokes At Oshkosh

"Dean Wilkinson" wrote in message
First letter out: C (eh?)
Second letter out: N (eh?)
Third letter out: D (eh?)

The joke on the south side was about the nosewheel RV-6's being Canadian.
RV-6-eh?

Old August 7th 04, 04:22 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Jay Honeck wrote:

Hey, wait a minute -- you HATED that joke when Ousterhout told it at the
pool party!

Yeah, but then it was Ousterhout's joke; at Osh it was Jim's joke. Sorta like you
hated your father's car until he gave it to you. Then it was great.

George Patterson
In Idaho, tossing a rattlesnake into a crowded room is felony assault.
In Tennessee, it's evangelism.
Old August 17th 04, 04:27 AM
Bruce A. Frank

No, if it were a San Francisco joke the punch line would read, "Would they still be
brothers?"

Richard Lamb wrote:

"Bruce A. Frank" wrote:

tony roberts wrote:

In Vegas, upon learning that I was from Canada,
the barmaid told me a joke (I think
What's the difference between a Canadian and a Canoe?
A Canoe tips!

And she was looking for a tip?
Don't they teach Diplomacy 101 over there?

So what did she have to lose? ;^)

So - having told you a Canadian joke, that qualifies me to tell one
American joke.

If a couple from the Ozarks move to San Francisco and get a divorce, are
they still legally brother and sister?

In San Francisco it depends on whether the hormone treatments are finished yet.

Seems more like a California joke than Amreican, Bruce.

Richard

--
Bruce A. Frank, Editor "Ford 3.8/4.2L Engine and V-6 STOL
Homebuilt Aircraft Newsletter"

Old August 23rd 04, 06:30 PM
Big John

Subject: Heavenly Humor

Queen Elizabeth and Dolly Parton die on the same day, and they both
fly to heaven (makes it OT) and go before the angel to find out if
they'll be admitted to heaven. Unfortunately, there's only one space
left that day, so the angel must decide which of them gets in.

The angel asks Dolly if there's a particular reason why she should
go to heaven, whereupon she takes off her top and says, "Look at
these, they're the most perfect breasts God ever created, and I'm sure
it will please God to be able to see them every day, for eternity."

The angel thanks Dolly, and asks Her Majesty the same question.

The Queen takes a bottle of Perrier out of her purse, shakes it up,
and gargles. Then, she spits into the toilet, and pulls the lever.

The angel says, "OK, your Majesty, you may go in."

Dolly is outraged and asks, "What was that all about? I show you two
of God's own perfect creations, and you turn me down. She simply
gargles and she gets in. Would you explain that to me?"

"Sorry, Dolly," says the angel, "but even in heaven, a royal flush
beats a pair, no matter how big they are."

Enjoy G

Big John