Proposed new flightseeing rule

Old November 7th 03, 04:42 AM
Eric Miller

"Blueskies" wrote
Every time I hear it I think of all the old movies where the 'reds' would

talk about their home. Definitely too bad they
didn't think of a different term...

--
Dan D.

Interesting you should make that comparison Dan...

The following article suggests that the creation of the TSA was exactly that
kind of reactionary nonsense:
http://www.landings.com/evird.acgi$pass*58449799!_h-www.landings.com/_landings/editorials/editorial-jun03.html

and concludes in part "The damage done to the future of the air-travel
industry by Congress's acts (creating the Transportation Security
Administration )may exceed the damage done to the industry by the terrorists
themselves. By overreacting to the terrorism threat, the federal government
actually has added to the damage, handing those who hate America an even
greater victory."

Eric

Old November 7th 03, 06:57 PM
Jerry Springer

Richard what happened that the Velocity did not recover from a stall?
I belive this is one you built?

Jerry

IDENTIFICATION
Regis#: 57V Make/Model: VEL Description: EXP VELOCITY
Date: 11/06/2003 Time: 2345

Event Type: Accident Highest Injury: Serious Mid Air: N Missing: N
Damage: Substantial

LOCATION
City: FARGO State: OK Country: US

DESCRIPTION
AIRCRAFT CRASHED WHILE PRACTICING STALLS AND WAS UNABLE TO RECOVER, OTHER
CIRCUMSTANCES ARE UNKNOWN, FARGO, OK

Old November 8th 03, 12:31 AM
Richard Riley

From the FAA site, it looks like *A* Richard Riley built it - but it
wasn't me.

I've found several Richard Riley's on the net, and I'm friends with a
couple of them but I've never run across another one in homebuilt
airplanes - especially canards.

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 18:57:09 GMT, Jerry Springer
wrote:

:
:Richard what happened that the Velocity did not recover from a stall?
:I belive this is one you built?
:
:Jerry
:
:
:IDENTIFICATION
: Regis#: 57V Make/Model: VEL Description: EXP VELOCITY
: Date: 11/06/2003 Time: 2345
:

Old November 8th 03, 01:01 AM
Del Rawlins

Practicing stalls in a canard? I thought the whole point of the canard
was an unstallable/unspinnable aircraft.

On 07 Nov 2003 09:57 AM, Jerry Springer posted the following:

Date: 11/06/2003 Time: 2345

Event Type: Accident Highest Injury: Serious Mid Air: N
Missing: N Damage: Substantial

LOCATION
City: FARGO State: OK Country: US

DESCRIPTION
AIRCRAFT CRASHED WHILE PRACTICING STALLS AND WAS UNABLE TO RECOVER,
OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES ARE UNKNOWN, FARGO, OK

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/
Old November 8th 03, 01:25 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Richard Riley says...

Might be thinking of Richard Riley who used to be involved with Berkut.

See ya

Chuck S

Old November 8th 03, 04:07 AM
Richard Riley

On 7 Nov 2003 17:25:10 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

:In article , Richard Riley says...
:
:
:
:Might be thinking of Richard Riley who used to be involved with Berkut.
:
:See ya
:
:Chuck S

And that would be,,,, me, the last time I checked.

Chuckster, how many muzzloaders have you had tonight?
Old November 8th 03, 04:51 AM
Ben Sego

wrote:
:Might be thinking of Richard Riley who used to be involved with Berkut.
:
:See ya
:
:Chuck S

And that would be,,,, me, the last time I checked.

Well, good. 'Cause I was about to be really, really confused. I mean,
it's been awhile since I checked in here and everything, but having a
_different_ Richard Riley hanging around...that would just be too weird.

Maybe it's a different Chuck, instead?

B.S.

Old November 8th 03, 01:05 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Richard Riley says...

Oh,Oh now I am confused,if your you and you asked "who's Richard Riley" because
there are other Richard Rileys that you heard of and some of them you know
personally then who is the other Richard Riley?

I think the problem is, a lack of Muzzle loader has clouded my reasoning
processes. I was thinking you might have been suffering from the same malaise as
zoom...multiple we's :-)Me thinks I'll have a bit of the old Muzzle tonight and
start from the first post and try and sort this out.We should be able to do it.

See ya

Chuck( I think we were at your wedding) S

Old November 8th 03, 01:11 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Ben Sego says...

You think your confused?? You said there's another Chuck, Oh Boy first we have
multiple Riley's now multiple Chuck's and before you know it we'll probably have
multiple Ben Segos :-)

Chuck(the first)S...I think