Wickham B

Old July 31st 10, 09:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

Default Wickham B

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	N1343 copy.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	253.1 KB
ID:	44146
Old August 2nd 10, 01:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

Was this at Oshkosh?

This critter was restored right here in my neck of the woods, Puget
Sound.
Old August 2nd 10, 08:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

Sure was at Oshkosh

Old December 25th 10, 10:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Graham Harrison[_2_]

"Glenn" wrote in message
eb.com...
Where is Puget sound ?
"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in message

Was this at Oshkosh?

This critter was restored right here in my neck of the woods, Puget
Sound.

The Puget Sound I know is right by Seattle.

Old December 26th 10, 02:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 15:41:34 +1100, "Glenn"
wrote:

Where is Puget sound ?
"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in message
.. .

Was this at Oshkosh?

This critter was restored right here in my neck of the woods, Puget
Sound.

Well, it wasn't retored ~in~ Puget Sound, seeing as that would be
rather soggy - but the Puget Sound region includes Seattle, Tacoma,
Everett, Olympia and other smaller cities in the western part of
Washington State, USA.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Washington_State_map.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	45999
Old December 27th 10, 07:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Graeme Hogan

"Glenn" wrote in message
eb.com...
Where is Puget sound ?

Next to Renault sound

Old December 27th 10, 06:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article ,
"Graeme Hogan" wrote:

"Glenn" wrote in message
eb.com...
Where is Puget sound ?

Next to Renault sound

Isn't a Puget Sound a nauseating noise? :)
Old December 28th 10, 07:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 12:36:54 -0500, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:

In article ,
"Graeme Hogan" wrote:

"Glenn" wrote in message
eb.com...
Where is Puget sound ?

Next to Renault sound

Isn't a Puget Sound a nauseating noise? :)

You've visited Seattle, then? X^}