A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

LX9050 for sale

Old August 16th 20, 07:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ben Hirashima
external usenet poster

Default LX9050 for sale

I have a lightly used LX9050 for sale. This is a bare computer, without the matching V8 vario. I'm asking $1500, and it would take another $1500-1600 to get the V8 vario and cables needed to make a complete system. That's a substantial savings over the $4300 the entire system costs new.

There is a bit of a story about how I came to own this unit. It's been posted here before, but to quickly recap, I sent my LX9050 to LXNav for a screen repair, and while it was in transit back to me, the package was stolen. I assumed it was gone forever, and bought a new LX9050. Miraculously, the police recovered my stolen unit. I put the stolen/repaired unit back in my glider, and am now selling the new one that has been used for just a handful of flights.

benhirashima at gmail.
Old August 18th 20, 04:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ben Hirashima
external usenet poster

Default LX9050 for sale

On Sunday, August 16, 2020 at 11:36:01 AM UTC-7, Ben Hirashima wrote:
I have a lightly used LX9050 for sale. This is a bare computer, without the matching V8 vario. I'm asking $1500, and it would take another $1500-1600 to get the V8 vario and cables needed to make a complete system. That's a substantial savings over the $4300 the entire system costs new.

There is a bit of a story about how I came to own this unit. It's been posted here before, but to quickly recap, I sent my LX9050 to LXNav for a screen repair, and while it was in transit back to me, the package was stolen. I assumed it was gone forever, and bought a new LX9050. Miraculously, the police recovered my stolen unit. I put the stolen/repaired unit back in my glider, and am now selling the new one that has been used for just a handful of flights.

benhirashima at gmail.

The LX9050 has been sold.
Old August 18th 20, 04:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
J Archer
external usenet poster

Default LX9050 for sale

On Sunday, August 16, 2020 at 12:36:01 PM UTC-6, Ben Hirashima wrote:

benhirashima at gmail.

Sent you an email. Hopefully I can be first in line.